No announcement yet.

Where does Daniel Jacobs rank P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    He fought well against GGG for sure, but he didn't win. Maybe it was close, but it wasn't a win. You have to beat the king to get the decision, he didn't dp that.

Besides that the only thing he has on his resume is Quillin, and no oje gave a crap about that dude, nor did he have anything on his resume.

Jacobs isn't even active, hasn't fought since GGG.

You can't have just ONE marquee fight than just disappear for a year and get on the pfp list.

I'd like to see Jacobs active against high level competition, but Haymon just doesn't seem to do that with any of his top fighters for some reason.
    He's fighting in November on HBO against Arias. It's a good opponant. After the Golovkin fight not many wanted to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      He's fighting in November on HBO against Arias. It's a good opponant. After the Golovkin fight not many wanted to fight him.
      BJS has been ducking him for years

Eubank Jr moved up rather than fight him

David Lemieux straight up said no

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        BJS has been ducking him for years

Eubank Jr moved up rather than fight him

David Lemieux straight up said no
        He's a threat. I'd like to see a Golovkin rematch but with the ******ed Canelo rematch it might not happen for a while. I'm glad Hearn is going to keep him active. Hopefully he can secure big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          But who has Jacobs defeated? p4p has to include resume right?
          Not for me which is why I got Inoue in my list

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Can't somebody be just a plain old fashion fan instead of a golovkin jizz juicer? Surely you must be a fan of at least one boxer. Do you think of yourself as, or refer to yourself as a jizz juicer in regards to that boxer.
            you sound really guilty....

someone can be a plain ole fan...ive seen a few of em....even for golovkin....but its rare...most golovkin fans are insane and defend him at every point...and even if they concede something for a moment they follow it up with a "but".....his fans are the absolute worst...they will defend him at every turn meanwhile most of them have bashed more accomplished fighters for less

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Surely he must be around top 10 after arguably beating what many consider the #1 P4P fighter in the sport ggg.
              Give up the drugs

Comment

he schooled ggg, pirog, quillin, and mora. i dont see why he shouldnt be up there on the list.

Comment

Working...
                X