Clear All

X2 for this one please.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      X2 for this one please.
      Going bold! As siablo14 would say

Good luck

Comment

tbh i cant see kovalev doing much better than he did first time round, cant see him clean sweeping the early round again. Its probably going to be a closer fight than last time, and in a close fight 3 american judges will give it to the american. the one thing i can confidently predict is that this fight is going to be horrible to watch and you will see the most negative and dirty version of andre ward yet, and the ref will let him get away with it.

Comment

Ward by Unanimous Decision. 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Good luck
            Yeah man. That guy is always being bold.
            I don't agree with his pick but at least he is not a p*ssy like A.K. A.K didn't even use his multiplier. He isn't confident one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Good luck
              This wasn't easy & if you didn't know already, I love everything about Ward. He's a fantastic representative of USA & his career so far would put him on track for a Knighthood or some type of honor for services to Sport in the UK. I've definitely been one of his biggest fans on Boxing scene.
              For me it's another head heart scenario. Heart was saying Dre but the first 3 rounds of the last fight showed me Kovalev's the better Boxer at range. Going into the fight I never once envisaged Kovalev being the 'better Boxer'. My head is saying Ward's not so lucky this time.

Leo Santa Cruz made an adjustment vs Frampton & I feel Kovalev is capable of doing the same.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Yeah man. That guy is always a good being bold.
              I don't agree with his pick but at least he is not a p*ssy like A.K. A.K didn't even use his multiplier. He isn't confident one bit.
              Sometimes being a ***** gets you through situations in life. Picking too much underdogs has f***** me. I have the worst ratio in this game lol.

Comment

This wasn't easy & if you didn't know already, I love everything about Ward. He's a fantastic representative of USA & his career so far would put him on track for a Knighthood or some type of honor for services to Sport in the UK. I've definitely been one of his biggest fans on Boxing scene.
                For me it's another head heart scenario. Heart was saying Dre but the first 3 rounds of the last fight showed me Kovalev's the better Boxer at range. Going into the fight I never once envisaged Kovalev being the 'better Boxer'. My head is saying Ward's not so lucky this time.

Leo Santa Cruz made an adjustment vs Frampton & I feel Kovalev is capable of doing the same.

Sometimes being a ***** gets you through situations in life. Picking too much underdogs has f***** me. I have the worst ratio in this game lol.
                We will see. I will be going bold too.

Comment

We will see. I will be going bold too.
                  Going BOLD for you is a must. You need to lead by example.

Comment

Going BOLD for you is a must. You need to lead by example.
                    Damn right. You too, my man. Which other posters have used their multipliers on 50/50 fights back-to-back?

Comment

Damn right. You too, my man. Which other posters have used their multipliers on 50/50 fights back-to-back?
                      Nobody I'm aware of. There's some big fights coming up this winter I need to save one for then.
                      I need something magical to catch the top 20, let alone you lot at the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X