Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Vitali Klitschko comes out of retirement and announces that he fights Joshua.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Vitali Klitschko comes out of retirement and announces that he fights Joshua.....

How do you fancy his chances? And then he looks amazing in sparing and is in shape like Wlad.

lol he would get ktfo in 3 rounds
    hes completely past it

Comment

hes 45 and his body cant make it past training camp without a serious injury

Comment

He has been inactive for nearly 15 years. And he is 45 years old. It would be a risk to his health at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          How do you fancy his chances? And then he looks amazing in sparing and is in shape like Wlad.
          OMG what if!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            OMG what if!!??
            This.

So many boxing fans are like f#cking children its hilarious sometimes.

Or B- troll thread. Some of you guys make it so tough to know if you're serious or not. So anyone making troll threads that I post in, but didn't grade you on you for sure get an A for making me buy your story & maybe an A+ if I was all serious & sh^t in my response cuz you hooked me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              This.

So many boxing fans are like f#cking children its hilarious sometimes.

Or B- troll thread. Some of you guys make it so tough to know if you're serious or not. So anyone making troll threads that I post in, but didn't grade you on you for sure get an A for making me buy your story & maybe an A+ if I was all serious & sh^t in my response cuz you hooked me.
              Got nothing to do and made this troll thread. I wasnt even exxpecting this to have replies even.

Comment

Vitali would deserve a title shot if he could beat James Toney

Comment

In a recent interview he explained that he still trains 2 hours everyday, and spars from time to time with fighters! Vitali Kiltschko retired due to not being able ton train adequately, sometimes a long lay off with moderate training can help repair your body! (But in reality? i think Wladimir Kiltsckho will call for the immediate rematch with Anthony Joshua!)....

Comment

I hope that happens. Would love to see vitali stretched out and then stretchered out of the building.

Comment

Working...
                    X