Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF the FIGHT OF THE CENTURY happens, PROPS to DE LA HOYA!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    lmao!!!!!!

Umm, Golovkin is coming down to 154 for floyd. The weight that Floyd fought Cotto at.

Golovkin is also willing to go up and meet in the middle to fight the bigger guy in Ward.

Whats funny about that? Oh, thats right. You will not reply because you have nothing to say. Owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Umm, Golovkin is coming down to 154 for floyd. The weight that Floyd fought Cotto at.

Golovkin is also willing to go up and meet in the middle to fight the bigger guy in Ward.

Whats funny about that? Oh, thats right. You will not reply because you have nothing to say. Owned.

He'll go up for the challenge of CHAVEZ JR at 168 but Ward? lol, Froch sure, Ward....silence as he ducks his head in the water. He will fight anyone 154-168, but ward....Ward would be his biggest fight ever, but its not big enough...LOL. "the most feared guy" just got undressed by Ward. Ward & Cotto are with RocNation, do you think they are gonna forget this when it comes time to fight Cotto? This bum loving fighter's expiration date has just passed. Why waste your time watching a grown man fight kids, I'm thru watching this coward try to pass himself off as something we all know is not true, he's still running from Ward, must be the new #48 fans. He doesnt want competition and he damn sure doesnt want elite level comp. Keep the great white hype alive...

Comment

GGG ko in 2 rounds!!!!
        No fight of the century! Just easy work

Comment

Lmao, Golovkin must have a few people on block because whenever you mention GGG you just know there is some angry Ward fan around the corner thinking of some way to put the subject off topic.

This fight would be great however If there is any possible chance of Floyd at 154 I'd like to see him hold out to see If that ass will give him the fight or not...
          I assume not with how long he waits to make fights nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Rofl nice sig. Not even Chavez Sr has Jr in his top five.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              He'll go up for the challenge of CHAVEZ JR at 168 but Ward? lol, Froch sure, Ward....silence as he ducks his head in the water. He will fight anyone 154-168, but ward....Ward would be his biggest fight ever, but its not big enough...LOL. "the most feared guy" just got undressed by Ward. Ward & Cotto are with RocNation, do you think they are gonna forget this when it comes time to fight Cotto? This bum loving fighter's expiration date has just passed. Why waste your time watching a grown man fight kids, I'm thru watching this coward try to pass himself off as something we all know is not true, he's still running from Ward, must be the new #48 fans. He doesnt want competition and he damn sure doesnt want elite level comp. Keep the great white hype alive...
              Ward will go down to 160 for Floyd but Golovkin? What about that DOE??? HUH DOEE??

Ward goes up to 172, no 175 DOE. Kovalev there DOE lol.

Andrea is a fraud and a coward, that's non debatable at this point.

You and I both know deep inside that Gennady HUMILIATES Ward:

Just imagine Gennady getting those hooks in lmao. LIFE OVER.

EVERYBODY is avoiding Gennady, thats why he fights WHOEVER DARES TO GET INSIDE A RING WITH HIM.

The white hope huh? HOW ABOUT THIS... The STRONGEST/MOST DOMINANT/GREATEST fighters in the planet are both WHITE. Deal with that. Gennady and Rousey. I know it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Lmao, Golovkin must have a few people on block because whenever you mention GGG you just know there is some angry Ward fan around the corner thinking of some way to put the subject off topic.

This fight would be great however If there is any possible chance of Floyd at 154 I'd like to see him hold out to see If that ass will give him the fight or not...
                I assume not with how long he waits to make fights nowadays.
                These coWard groupies are furious that Gennady is the face of boxing now and that their idol can't even fill up a McDonals PlayPlace. Not even the lil kids would give a ****, theyd push him to the side to get to the slide. "Get out mister.. mooooom who is this creep mommy? this ugly disgusting boring creep mommy?"

He fought Cotto at 154... why not Gennady?

Comment

I love GGG but he needs to step up and fight someone legit like Arthur Abraham or Spike O'Sullivan

Comment

It's happening! Oct 17th at MSG, mark your calendars & keep your $100 ready!

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X