Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your fav athlete NOT on one of the teams you root for??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Posting and driving is bad, home boy
    that's nothing, you should see me doing 70mph and posting while eating a Baconator

that's mofoking talent son!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Jersey's small !..........I'll find you !!!

knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        that's nothing, you should see me doing 70mph and posting while eating a Baconator

that's mofoking talent son!
        Baconator sounds good right about now. It's time to bump the food **** thread. But then again, New York/New Jersey Drivers are crazier than Bay Area Drivers. I saw a woman go 40 mph in a Macy's parking lot somewhere on Long Island. She almost hit me, I was about to go Oakland on her ass, but I am classier than that and I know better, So I turned the other cheek and yelled F**k you b1tch and take Drivers ed again.
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 02-12-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Throughout the years

Ricky Henderson
          Jose canseco
          Roger Clemens
          Deion sanders
          Bruce smith
          Desmond Howard
          Don beebe
          Brett favre
          Shaq
          REggie miller
          Tracy mcgrady
          Tom Brady

Comment

football - johnny manziel, tyrann matheiu

mlb - troy tulowitzki, robby cano

NBA - demarcus cousins, kyle corver, kevin love

Comment

Baconator sounds good right about now. It's time to bump the food **** thread. But then again, New York/New Jersey Drivers are crazier than Bay Area Drivers. I saw a woman go 40 mph in a Macy's parking lot somewhere on Long Island. She almost hit me, I was about to go Oakland on her ass, but I am classier than that and I know better, So I turned the other cheek and yelled F**k you b1tch and take Drivers ed again.
              South Jersey drivers are ok but the closer you get to nyc the crazier they get specially in the city driving there is like playing frogger

Comment

South Jersey drivers are ok but the closer you get to nyc the crazier they get specially in the city driving there is like playing frogger
                Why are drivers always pissed off out there, if you have been to the Bay Area, you don't ever see that kind of impatient ass horn honking **** at random intervals

Comment

Why are drivers always pissed off out there, if you have been to the Bay Area, you don't ever see that kind of impatient ass horn honking **** at random intervals
                  idk bro I ask myself the same question, i guess everybody wants to get there first

I went to SF last last October to watch a game, everybody over there mellow as hell

I didn't have to fear for my life every time I crossed the street lol

Comment

idk bro I ask myself the same question, i guess everybody wants to get there first

I went to SF last last October to watch a game, everybody over there mellow as hell

I didn't have to fear for my life every time I crossed the street lol
                    Thats how I feel when I cross the long street in NY. On the upper east side. That **** is f**king crazy. The Short street is easy to cross.

Comment

CURRENT

Tom Brady
                      Dez Bryant
                      Russell Westbrook
                      Troy Tulowitzki
                      Bryce Harper
                      Adrian Peterson (Yeah I still love AP on the field)
                      Robinson Cano

ALL TIME

Julius Erving
                      Steve Atwater
                      Chauncey Billups
                      Derek Jeter
                      Mariano Rivera
                      Andres Galarraga
                      Tim Brown

Comment

Working...
                      X