No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promotions has officially received it's Nevada state license

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Promotions has officially received it's Nevada state license

Congratulations to @FloydMayweather on acquiring a license.- Oscar De La Hoya

https://twitter.com/OscarDeLaHoya/st...23106532687872

Before yall jump on that Richard Shaefer building this company up sht remember that Richard still owns a part of GBP.

other than that, good looks for Floyd Mayweather, the big boss stays making big moves!

Should Floyd fear GBP having the judges on their payroll for the Maidana rematch?...

Good for them but still a day late and a dollar short.

This wont mean nothing of any substance till his next ppv, cause he already been putting shows on by themselves out in NY.

Comment

i would laugh my ass off if the judges robbed Floyd...all of Floyd's online children would be crying for weeks

Comment

lol at the response.
        "great, now he can turn the whole card into **** instead of just the main event"

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          Congratulations to @FloydMayweather on acquiring a license.- Oscar De La Hoya

https://twitter.com/OscarDeLaHoya/st...23106532687872

Before yall jump on that Richard Shaefer building this company up sht remember that Richard still owns a part of GBP.

other than that, good looks for Floyd Mayweather, the big boss stays making big moves!

Should Floyd fear GBP having the judges on their payroll for the Maidana rematch?...
          Also Scheffer only has 5% of GBP so that hardly a number to demand loyalty.

And Ill laugh when Maidana KO's Mayweather.

Comment

Awesome De La Hoya has has something tangible to sue for copyright infringment on the Golden Boy logo lol

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
              Awesome De La Hoya has has something tangible to sue for copyright infringment on the Golden Boy logo lol
              imagine.

Dam that would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i would laugh my ass off if the judges robbed Floyd...all of Floyd's online children would be crying for weeks
                Everyone already knows that's your greatest dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  Also Scheffer only has 5% of GBP so that hardly a number to demand loyalty.

And Ill laugh when Maidana KO's Mayweather.
                  And what will you do when he does not?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    And what will you do when he does not?
                    Same thing I do everyday. What would you do if mayweather win samething as awlays?, giggle and feel a tingle in your buthole?

Idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X