Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regardless of the opponent will Pacquiaos next fight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Sensibility and common sense make you ask why doesn't Manny utilize advanced testing of any kind for his fights?

Common sense says the answer is because he is afraid to get caught cheating.
    simple ..becuase he'd fight them clean or not...it's called courage, no playing games...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      they fought did'nt they? i was talking about fighters who say " extra testing or no fight , ..OBVIOSLY!
      If both athletes can afford it and are "god given" talent then there shouldnt be a NO anywhere in there. But youll fond a loophole somewhere.

Comment

simple ..becuase he'd fight them clean or not...it's called courage, no playing games...
        He has no choice! Fight or be seen as a hypocrite. He couldnt ask for testing

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          If both athletes can afford it and are "god given" talent then there shouldnt be a NO anywhere in there. But youll fond a loophole somewhere.
          i disagree.. if one has courage , no one should exclude himslef from boxing standards wether flawed or not...why should a boxer gets to demand anything just coz he's got more finacial resources?...it's BS...

Comment

He has no choice! Fight or be seen as a hypocrite. He couldnt ask for testing
            everbody could, not everbody would...again, some are more courageuous than others...

Comment

Courage. Hahaha. Avoiding a test isn't courageous. It's a sign that you a cheating and don't want to get caught.

I guess Gamboa berto and the others are courageous.

Funny but you didn't use the word courage when you speculated hmm used.

Comment

i disagree.. if one has courage , no one should exclude himslef from boxing standards wether flawed or not...why should a boxer gets to demand anything just coz he's got more finacial resources?...it's BS...
                Yeah like making cotto come in at 145 or asking for rehydration limits.

Comment

everbody could, not everbody would...again, some are more courageuous than others...
                  So your against testing all around? Ok got it you dont need to say anything else. But if JMM fights him again and pac asks for testing ill save this for when you jump on board that what he is doing is courageous.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Courage. Hahaha. Avoiding a test isn't courageous. It's a sign that you a cheating and don't want to get caught.

I guess Gamboa berto and the others are courageous.

Funny but you didn't use the word courage when you speculated hmm used.
                    pac agreed to the test..he did'nt adopt it, but he agreed to it....

Comment

So your against testing all around? Ok got it you dont need to say anything else. But if JMM fights him again and pac asks for testing ill save this for when you jump on board that what he is doing is courageous.
                      good testing ?..no ...but floyd testing ?yes, for obvious reason , it's garbage...and im also in favor of no extra testing, you know like how old shcool fighters used to do

save it ..coz once pac demands extra testing , id be there with you bashing him...

Comment

Working...
                      X