No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Doesn’t Feel Extra Pressure To Win For Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
    I knew that was going to happen. You're quick haha! I didn't bring Money's name into this. You did.
    Yes, because when you talk boxing with anyone worldwide like I do, Mayweather's name comes up and I don't know if you know this chief but Pac fights in the same weight class as Floyd does. GRANTED, Pac hasn't fought a guy in THAT weight class for some time but I'm sure you get the idea as you don't come off as a complete ****ing moron.

But I feel you, if pac had only decided to fight Floyd instead of starting his trend of taking on **** opposition with Clottey, Margarito and Mosley and then moving onto ducking the entire WW division by fighting guys who are not even ranked at WW.

What's next? Rios? hey if it's Bradley II AT LEAST Bradley is a WW now by default right?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Yes, because when you talk boxing with anyone worldwide like I do, Mayweather's name comes up and I don't know if you know this chief but Pac fights in the same weight class as Floyd does. GRANTED, Pac hasn't fought a guy in THAT weight class for some time but I'm sure you get the idea as you don't come off as a complete ****ing moron.

But I feel you, if pac had only decided to fight Floyd instead of starting his trend of taking on **** opposition with Clottey, Margarito and Mosley and then moving onto ducking the entire WW division by fighting guys who are not even ranked at WW.

What's next? Rios? hey if it's Bradley II AT LEAST Bradley is a WW now by default right?
      With all due respect. BOTH Floyd and Manny have taken on s. hit opposition since their so called "mega fight" negotiations began years ago. They're both talented fighters who were quickly running out of quality opponents. Both should be blamed for not fighting each other. I'm a Pacquiao fan all day but a boxing fan first.. If Pacman steps in the ring with Floyd, Manny's getting his ass kicked. I call it like it is.. but I can't agree with you when you say that Manny's last 4 opponents were BS compared to Floyd's.

Comment

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
        With all due respect. BOTH Floyd and Manny have taken on s. hit opposition since their so called "mega fight" negotiations began years ago. They're both talented fighters who were quickly running out of quality opponents. Both should be blamed for not fighting each other. I'm a Pacquiao fan all day but a boxing fan first.. If Pacman steps in the ring with Floyd, Manny's getting his ass kicked. I call it like it is.. but I can't agree with you when you say that Manny's last 4 opponents were BS compared to Floyd's.
        Not true. Floyd in fact has (outside of Pac) fought the best.

-WW Champ Mosley (who pac ducked)

-JMW title holder Cotto who Floyd just beat AT JMW.

2 TOP rated guys in THEIR division. Tell me, when was the last time Pac did that?

Outside of Ortiz (who came off fight of the year), dating all the way back to the Hoya fight, all the guys Floyd fought where coming off KO/TKO wins and had titles.

Granted JMM at WW was a **** fight for fat Floyd but how long ago was that and what was the outcome of Pac vs JMM IV at WW?

Ortiz was a legit WW title holder. In fact he was more legit than JMM and Bradley when Pac fought them. Not to mention Rios who Bob keeps talking about being lined up for Pac next.

Floyd, outside of Pac IS fighting the best. Pac outside of Floyd is fighting everyone BUT the best. Bradley wasn't even a WW. JMM was not a WW. Mosley was losing, Margarito was losing/cheating and Clottey was losing.. Pac can't even fight guys winning. If they are winning they are not even in the weight division pac is fighting them in. That is not fighting the best.

Who in the WW and JMW division has fought better WW and JMW opposition than Floyd right now?
        Last edited by WESS; 11-21-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X