Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    And you are in a minority.

I've known women whose husbands have been serving in the military, and they have been bringing some strange back to give them a seeing too.
    That to me is the lowest of the low. I don't think there is anything forgiveable about that. If their needs are sexual, buy a dildo for Christ's sake. I went months at a time without seeing my ex, I never even sort of considered sleeping with someone else.

One night of what would have probably been sub-par sex, was not worth the EMOTIONAL relationship I had with him.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      lolz many older people have no idea what a real commitment involves, some 40 year olds have been divorced 4 or 5 times
      Unfortunately, most human beings don't know what real commitment in a relationship is these days. In large part I think society and technology take equal parts in sharing the blame for this breakdown in human relationships.

It's interesting to note that going back a few decades to previous generations sees the divorce rate drop significantly. How many of our granparents got divorced? I'd say very few. Most people's grandparents were married to one another for the vast majority of their lives. Then you look at the parents and you start to see a divide, as most of us here are in our 20s and 30s (well, unless you count NSB, where the median age is 6 and a half) I would be willing to be the divorce rate is around 50%.

It's only going to get worse as technology advances and society moves further and further away from the ideal traditional family "unit". Not to mention the fact that human beings are becoming more and more selfish and self-absorbed with each subsequent generation, everything being based upon instant gratification and the "me first" attitude. It's no ****ing wonder it has collapsed, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        Please don't think I am condoning cheating, I think it's gross. I have never and will never cheat. If I am unhappy, I leave.
        Famous last words.

Comment

Please believe me when I say, if there was ever a piece of advice I could give a man regarding relationships it would be this...

The key to a happy and successful relationship is - when a man keeps his woman happy OUTSIDE the bedroom, she will keep him happy INSIDE of it. (has to be a balanced cycle)

I think the sentence is pretty self explanatory. As Bossy was suggesting and I concur - it's not so much about the ACT of sex itself, as it is about what makes the woman WANT to have the sex. And YES... maturity has a hell of a lot to do with it.

Bottom line is though - cheating is disgusting, only selfish people stay and continue to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Unfortunately, most human beings don't know what real commitment in a relationship is these days. In large part I think society and technology take equal parts in sharing the blame for this breakdown in human relationships.

It's interesting to note that going back a few decades to previous generations sees the divorce rate drop significantly. How many of our granparents got divorced? I'd say very few. Most people's grandparents were married to one another for the vast majority of their lives. Then you look at the parents and you start to see a divide, as most of us here are in our 20s and 30s (well, unless you count NSB, where the median age is 6 and a half) I would be willing to be the divorce rate is around 50%.

It's only going to get worse as technology advances and society moves further and further away from the ideal traditional family "unit". Not to mention the fact that human beings are becoming more and more selfish and self-absorbed with each subsequent generation, everything being based upon instant gratification and the "me first" attitude. It's no ****ing wonder it has collapsed, honestly.
            i agree, in modern peoples mind its easier to just start a new relationship / marriage with a new partner than work out issues in an old one because it may involve suffering...self first is why nothing seems to work today

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              Just because they get their periods, doesn't make them girls, Bringer.

Yes, those statistics are there, but how many of those mothers are under 30, in fact, probably in their late teens, early 20s. Don't you watch Maury?
              No why would I want to do that?

You are assuming.

A lot of these were families but 1 child was not fathered by the man they thought were their dad.

With DNA testing and people looking into their family histories some people are shocking to find out the truth.

And it not a recent thing this has been going on since time began. If you would read the link you might understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
                Famous last words.
                Why, if I am unhappy, would I waste my life being miserable, add to my chaotic life by having to now think of lies and find ways to sneak around, when I could just ... leave.

I am happy alone, I don't NEED to be with anyone. If I have a partner, I want that person to add to my life, not take away my sanity.

I see no good reason to cheat. If I was capable of leaving the father of my children, I am capable of dumping some **** who I'm not happy with.

Comment

Wait, did somebody mention Maury?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    No why would I want to do that?

You are assuming.

A lot of these were families but 1 child was not fathered by the man they thought were their dad.

With DNA testing and people looking into their family histories some people are shocking to find out the truth.

And it not a recent thing this has been going on since time began. If you would read the link you might understand this.
                    I won't lie to you, I didn't click the link only because I am on my way out and I cannot give it the proper attention I should. But I promise I will read it when I have time to read it properly and pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Wait, did somebody mention Maury?

tv shows and movies glorify cheating, or at least make it acceptible / normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X