No announcement yet.

David Haye faked broken hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye faked broken hand?

I remember watching Amir Khan fight after David Haye fought Valuev on sky and Haye came into his dressing room to presumably wish him luck. He took of his plaster cast and Freddie Roach walked over said something and stood blocking the view of the camera and Hayes face just dropped and when Freddie moved back the cast was back on. There was no audio and it was obvious Haye didnt realise there was a camera in there. But the whole thing looked dodgy. I had this on my sky box but lost it, Can anyone find and post this footage.

Originally posted by luke1979 View Post
    I remember watching Amir Khan fight after David Haye fought Valuev on sky and Haye came into his dressing room to presumably wish him luck. He took of his plaster cast and Freddie Roach walked over said something and stood blocking the view of the camera and Hayes face just dropped and when Freddie moved back the cast was back on. There was no audio and it was obvious Haye didnt realise there was a camera in there. But the whole thing looked dodgy. I had this on my sky box but lost it, Can anyone find and post this footage.
    When Haye talked about the "broken hand" after the fight, I could tell he was lying.

Comment

wlad faked his injury to duck chisora

Comment

I could tell he was lying when he showed it on Camera to the audience in an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

I could tell he was lying when he showed it on Camera to the audience in an interview.
          Looks pretty broken to me. I did the same **** before. His knuckles collapsed.

Comment

i doubt it, why would he lie? how could he benefit in anyway by saying he broke his hand?

Comment

Who knows if it was broken or not, but there is a video post fight where his hand was swollen a lot more than the other. It looked really bad.

Maybe he got a fracture.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                When Haye talked about the "broken hand" after the fight, I could tell he was lying.
                Like Gazzo said to Rocky in Rocky 1 "Some men just hate for no reason!!"

Comment

I just wanna see the footage from Amir Khans dressing room again Hayes face was a picture when he realised that he was on camera. I cant find it anywhere online.

Comment

I just wanna see the footage from Amir Khans dressing room again Hayes face was a picture when he realised that he was on camera. I cant find it anywhere online.
                    The footage above posted by Warp from GMTV shows his hand is ****ed!

Comment

Working...
                    X