No announcement yet.

Muscle Size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Size

i was wondering, why is it dat a person cant get one muscle group to get real huge without the others geting big to? like if u weigh 160lb, u might have 14inche arms, its not really possible to get em to 18inche with dat weight, u need to gain weight, and then u can reach it, does anybody know why? BIGDOZER, lol

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
    i was wondering, why is it dat a person cant get one muscle group to get real huge without the others geting big to? like if u weigh 160lb, u might have 14inche arms, its not really possible to get em to 18inche with dat weight, u need to gain weight, and then u can reach it, does anybody know why? BIGDOZER, lol
    Well that is because muscle growth is a response to the central nervous systems feeling threatened. It becomes stronger as a response to the stress placed on it so it can 't be threatened in that manner again. I ain't gonna lie son that is a real stupid question. LOL. Seriously man think about it 18 inces of arm requires mass added to both head of the bicep and all three head of the triceps. My guns are 19 damn near twenty inches but the rest of my body is in proportion. Why would you want to look like some weird cartoon caracter with arm that should be on a man 40 or 50 lbs heavier. You would not even believe how many muscles assist other muscles, you bicep tie in to your shoulders and chest, think about your question and then think to yourself........Why?

Comment

i know about the biceps and tricept and ****, and im not sayin i like it wwen im dis-proportioned, all im sayin is dat i found it weird how the body wont let ur arm get too big for the rest of ur body

Comment

The muscles are all intertwined and contiguous with one another, for that reason one muscle cannot take presidence over the entirety of the whole. When doing curls so many other muscle are being used not just the biceps for flexion, but the triceps for extending, forearms are also aid in flexion and stabilization, shoulder muscles aid in stabilization, back muscles aid in stabilization. Even when you think you are only focusing on one muscle you are actually calling upon many muscles in the vicinity of that muscle group. I was just clownin wit cha bruh. Most muscles have more than one function and can't be made to not activate when called upon, so that is a basic reason why muscle must grow somewhat proportionately.

Comment

one more question bigdozer. do u know much about creatine? is it true dat u lose nearly all the weight u get from creatine wen u get off it? coz everytime i use creatine, i gain about 5pounds in less then a week in the loading phase, and i stay on the creatine for a couple weeks or a month at most and i keep all the weight i gained. can u tell me if dis is normal or wats happeing in my body?

Comment

one more question bigdozer. do u know much about creatine? is it true dat u lose nearly all the weight u get from creatine wen u get off it? coz everytime i use creatine, i gain about 5pounds in less then a week in the loading phase, and i stay on the creatine for a couple weeks or a month at most and i keep all the weight i gained. can u tell me if dis is normal or wats happeing in my body?
            You could have either gained some fat weight or gained some muscle weight. Most people notice they can have slightly more intense workouts following the addition of creatine, so you might have actually added some muscle like maybe a pound or two.

Comment

how dumb are you? 18inches arm? . u are more and more crazy everytimes i read your post closely

Comment

wat the fuk u on about kapersky u dumb ****, i said 18inche arms, so wat ***get, fuken loser

Comment

wat the fuk u on about kapersky u dumb ****, i said 18inche arms, so wat ***get, fuken loser
                  18inches is like evander holyfields neck. cant u imagination?

Comment

What i wanna know is why someone can punch just as hard as someone with bigger arms than them.

For instance i reckon Manny P could punch harder than anyone in my college for example who's arms i would consider to be bigger.

I know this is due to the muscle types (fast twitch - slow twitch) but it just seems extraordinary to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X