Comments Thread For: Marquez: WBC's Sanction of Alvarez-Hatton is Absurd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tell 'em, Juan.

Comment

How can anyone hate Marquez? JM Marquez is my favorite douchebag, a$$hole that ever lived.

Comment

Marquez is not hating, he's just stating the obvious, and the Maidana incident happened because Maidana could be a possible opponent.

Barrera even said Matt Hatton shouldn't be fighting for the Title.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
          How can anyone hate Marquez? JM Marquez is my favorite douchebag, a$$hole that ever lived.

Comment

those pictures alway manage to crack me up.

Comment

Really good article about this situation for the spanish speakers, even tough this mexican journalist is kind of a Canelo hater calling him "El Gordito del Canelo" and "el flojonazo" hahahaha

Pero el Canelo no va a poder engañarse...

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?id_nota=561091
              Last edited by ksan; 02-18-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Marquez: WBC's Sanction of Alvarez-Hatton is Absurd

Former WBC champion and future hall-of-famer, Juan Manuel Marquez, is shaking his head at the the WBC's decision to sanction Saul Alvarez vs. Matthew Hatton for the vacant WBC 154-pound title. Their clash takes place on March 5 in California. Marquez is wondering how Alvarez became the manadatory contender without fighting other ranked fighters to gain the spot.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Regardless of the reason why Marquez if offering his statemen... he is RIGHT! Santioning bodies have no credibility.... after all they are for-profit organziations!!!!!

Everyone is banking that Canelo will be a STAR... I've seen the kid fighting and he has not shown me anything to think we will be the next mexican star. He needs experience, seasoning and maturing... getting him a title is the wrong way to develop him, if anything it will stunt his develpment.

The moment he steps in the ring with a worthy opponent... he is getting KTFO!!!!!!

Comment

Well no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
                      Titles mean shit anyway. I just wanna see good fights. Hatton vs. Canelo should be a great fight.
                      How should this be a great fight ? maybe decent or good, but great...., what have either guy done in their pathetic careers to prove that they are a world class boxer. And titles may not matter to us spectators because their are so many different ones, but at the end of the day there are guys busting their ass to get shot at a title and these two ass clowns get one purely based on their reputation. I honestly don't think either guy has beat a top 20 ranked fighter.
                      I don't mind the fight, there is no way it should be for a major title, and no way people should be talking and hyping the fight like its not two completely unproven fighters. Alvarez may have some good potential, hatton will never be a top fighter.. EVER. and I honestly don't think Saul is a good enough boxer or aggressive enough, he needs to be better at one of those if he wants to be a top guy, because right now i don't see him outboxing top comp or one punching them out, and i dont think he has that margarito factor where he is constantly relentless.

Comment

Working...
                      X