Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Boxingscene Bragging Rights Fantasy Game!! 100% Free!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, without points I'd say it defeats the allure of the other fantasy sports for me. I mean, I'm not trying to down your idea- it's interesting, but I'd have to say I'd take a pass. Boxing is just a hard sport to make into a fantasy league.

Comment

im interested.
      if i have a good idea ill post it right away, but it seems fun a fantasy game :P

Comment

Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
        Eh, without points I'd say it defeats the allure of the other fantasy sports for me. I mean, I'm not trying to down your idea- it's interesting, but I'd have to say I'd take a pass. Boxing is just a hard sport to make into a fantasy league.
        I would not be opposed to someone creating a points system, but I think the bragging rights around the forum when certain fighters fought, especially if you got them at their debut, would be the best part

Comment

I figure id like to start this following thanksgiving weekend, may raise Paul Williams' value

Comment

Do it up. I dunno if anyone thought of this before but I'm down for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Do it up. I dunno if anyone thought of this before but I'm down for it.
              Glad to have you

Comment

It's an interesting concept, I'll be interested once things are more solid, it's pretty preliminary right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  It's an interesting concept, I'll be interested once things are more solid, it's pretty preliminary right now.
                  I put up a basic outline. I am building interest now and also taking suggestions that will shape the game. This weekend I should be able to post a definetive structure and be ready to take sign-ups.

I think we could have anywhere between 12-25 players. Do people here think it would be fun with more or less guys and why...

I think more may be fun because more boxers would be tapped into. There are 16 divisions and 4 champs per division so that would leave a lot of boxers open for bidding...

Comment

still looking for interested users/ideas...

Comment

i like the idea....give me something to brag about if i do good lol

Comment

Working...
                      X