Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants One More Payday Before Fighting Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants One More Payday Before Fighting Me

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder can't wait to get IBF, WBA, IBO world champion Anthony Joshua into the ring. He's just not sure when it's going to happen. "I just want to prove who is the best, that's all I want to do," Wilder said. "I want people to see a great fight and witness the two best heavyweights compete with each other one night in the ring."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't these media people ever think of asking him why he spent 2 years not even attempting to have Klitschko in his resume?

Comment

If the fight happens (Joshua-Wilder in the UK; Wilder-Joshua in the US) in August and it's not a blowout by either guy (think Joshua-Klitschko), both camps likely go with the rematch by December/January.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Don't these media people ever think of asking him why he spent 2 years not even attempting to have Klitschko in his resume?
        Nope cos hes american and they all wanna ride his bbc

Comment

Wilder was calling him out forever. Wilder won his belt and called him out again then Klitchko fought Fury. Wilder hater I see

Comment

more media blitz from the ducker demanding 50/50. back to fighting bums deontay. your life calling. or wait is it women or mentally handicapped people? oh thats just for fun mah bad

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Nope cos hes american and they all wanna ride his bbc
              Yet you ride the bbc that thinks his race is superior to yours

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                You mean back in 2015 when Deontay had just won the WBC title and injured his hand in that fight and required surgery? same year Klitschko fought Bryant Jennings who was suppose to be Deontays mandatory? same year Pedvetkin was mandated for Wilder? same year Tyson Fury beat Klitschko?

if only we could stretch a year long enough to fool people.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Yet you ride the bbc that thinks his race is superior to yours
                  Hey man a bbc is a bbc

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Hey man a bbc is a bbc
                    True

______

Comment

Working...
                    X