No announcement yet.

Chisora vs Big Baby Miller - IS THE HEATER! Co-Main for JOSHUA's next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora vs Big Baby Miller - IS THE HEATER! Co-Main for JOSHUA's next

I think Chisora would take a brutal, drawn out beating in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Chisora has to get past Agit Kabayel this Satuday. Don't you share same the same heritage?.
      People have him as a threat, what do you know about him?.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I think Chisora would take a brutal, drawn out beating in that.
        Without a doubt. Miller beats the brakes off him.

Why not Miller-Whyte instead?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Without a doubt. Miller beats the brakes off him.

Why not Miller-Whyte instead?
          Chisora vs Miller is kingpin trash talk. Plus, seeing how this fight would fare, I can see Hearn setting up Whyte vs Miller afterwards.... all to hype USA vs UK leading up to Wilder vs Joshua

Comment

If you take away Chisora's robbery defeats away, the only guys to beat him convincingly were Haye, Vitali and Fury. I think he's long past his best though so Miller could beat him. Chisora of 4 years ago beats Miller. Only top fighters were guys that beat Chisora.

If Chisora had any of the current champions route to their first belt, he would have been a world champion.

Comment

If Miller wins on the 11th he will be Joshua's mandatory. He doesn't have to fight these other guys. Joshua will be making his US debut against Miller it might even be his next fight

Comment

Chisora needs to get by Agit Cabayel, a guy who is a decent favorite at least at 2/1

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  Chisora vs Miller is kingpin trash talk. Plus, seeing how this fight would fare, I can see Hearn setting up Whyte vs Miller afterwards.... all to hype USA vs UK leading up to Wilder vs Joshua
                  That's actually a really good point. Loved the Haye Chisora build up.

Comment

I think Miller is pretty damn good and will knock Chisora out with no problem if they fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X