Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Ruthless" Vargas Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope Jinkee and Mama Pacquiao stay home....has anyone seen them in interviews lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I just hope Jinkee and Mama Pacquiao stay home....has anyone seen them in interviews lately?

How's Vargas gonna do Manny when that bell rings?

Comment

• Pacquiao by KO is only +225 in the sports books. I'd need better odds than that to bet on it personally, but apparently there are people expecting a stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

How's Vargas gonna do Manny when that bell rings?

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Pacquiao by KO is only +225 in the sports books. I'd need better odds than that to bet on it personally, but apparently there are people expecting a stoppage.
          Tha p@ctards are at it again the guy has got a KO in how many years?....but you know......something is off...I havent seen any reports of drug testing for this fight and lately Pac been a gleeful as a little boy on a Christmas morning.

Comment

Tha p@ctards are at it again the guy has got a KO in how many years?....but you know......something is off...I havent seen any reports of drug testing for this fight and lately Pac been a gleeful as a little boy on a Christmas morning.
            Google you stupid motherfuker, use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Google you stupid motherfuker, use it.
              Thanks for the source you son of b*tch! is it VADA doe? or as p@tards would say ''just let the commissions do their jobs."

Comment

• Ok just went to the Vada website both of them are in the program for this fight. **** google! they were no help! and **** you too SplitSecond

Comment

Ok just went to the Vada website both of them are in the program for this fight. **** google! they were no help! and **** you too SplitSecond

Comment

I just hope Jinkee and Mama Pacquiao stay home....has anyone seen them in interviews lately?
                    jinkee is here with pac. not sure about the Grinch that stole Christmas though. but im guessing she's here also.

Comment

Ok just went to the Vada website both of them are in the program for this fight. **** google! they were no help! and **** you too SplitSecond
                      vargas used to work with memo so im sure he knows the loop holes to get around it. that was the whole point of hiring him in the first place. learn the tricks then fired him.

Comment

Working...
                      X