Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Who won Floyd or Pac
Floyd 100 81.97%
Pac 22 18.03%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2016, 04:50 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8470 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,133,006,901,191,245,824.00
Total Points: 200,154,027,227,918,477,819,904.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

This poll is great, yes or no.

Spoon's poll gives too many loop holes for fans to avoid a real verdict!
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-17-2016, 05:24 AM #72
John Snow dies

Quoted: 709 Post(s)
nubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 86,360.09
boxingscene's hatemonger - Freedom. this should entertain you - Weltschmerz and another one, LOL - Weltschmerz you know why - trevorsmith stop posting and eat this banana - Brynden Tully 
Just for you! - Vlad_ Just for you! - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
looks like most of us agree pacquaio won it (since when are gays allowed to vote)

that's 9-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubianpiye View Post
Why? So you can hide poll results and vote with all of your alts? Poor thing.
I literally predicted what this idiot would do before he made his new thread and it's exactly what he did.
nubianpiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:36 AM #73
Interim Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Toyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,042,249.15
floyd fairy killer - Panginoon Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Im pretty convinced floyd didnt win this fight:

Spoon has posted a breakdown video numerous times, and after a year, i have yet to see a serious rebuttal from any of floyds fans.

The fact of the matter is they never will, because its just a fact that when you do watch it without biased commentating etc... you clearly see floyd landed pretty much 0 significant punches. Floyd did land some soft jabs here and there and dance around trying to look like he was in control, but the fact is he was running the whole time.

Manny landed at least 2 or 3 punches where floyd was visibly hurt, and actually outlanded floyd in most rounds, period.

Again - if you count number of hugs, and number of steps taken backwards in your criteria, floyd might have a case. But i judge based on effective punching, and Manny was the clear winner in my eyes.

And this does not even consider that floyd was illegally IV'd + manny was fighting with 1 arm
Toyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:59 AM #74
Sehnsucht

Quoted: 3152 Post(s)
Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,305,173,832,899,887,104.00
Total Points: 100,096,305,173,832,887,435,264.00
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer Always good for a pick me up..  Hang in there Welt. - Hi Rudyo! Top man. - HughJass 
You're a good egg, cunt xxx - !! Anorak Happy holidays Weltz.Keep strong brother. - HughJass Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Weltschmerz- - TBear Merry Christmas -Weltschmerz- - TBear 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! lol :beerchug: - -jose- A mug of the dark stuff for a continued era of Klitschko! - PittyPat Ward 115-112 - siablo14 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Hepatitis C - Scott. Weiland 

Glad this poll is public and the mods should sticky this thread/ or create a thread simply for everyone to vote... How about that, mods?
Weltschmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:04 AM #75
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,130,830,860,588.45
Total Points: 57,796,385,651,440.30
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Im pretty convinced floyd didnt win this fight:

Spoon has posted a breakdown video numerous times, and after a year, i have yet to see a serious rebuttal from any of floyds fans.

The fact of the matter is they never will, because its just a fact that when you do watch it without biased commentating etc... you clearly see floyd landed pretty much 0 significant punches. Floyd did land some soft jabs here and there and dance around trying to look like he was in control, but the fact is he was running the whole time.

Manny landed at least 2 or 3 punches where floyd was visibly hurt, and actually outlanded floyd in most rounds, period.

Again - if you count number of hugs, and number of steps taken backwards in your criteria, floyd might have a case. But i judge based on effective punching, and Manny was the clear winner in my eyes.

And this does not even consider that floyd was illegally IV'd + manny was fighting with 1 arm
That breakdown video is extremely manipulated to make it look like Manny won. It rarely counts Floyd's jab, mostly just his power punches then includes shots for Manny that did not land at all.The video even includes a moment when Floyd hits and clinches Manny and you see Manny flailing his arms to escape the clinch and includes the flailing as TWO landed blows lol. It's ridiculous.

There are four criteria to score a fight and one of them is CLEAN punching. If you need to slow down and manipulate a video to make a case that your guy won then he did not WIN. Fights are scored in real time, not super slow motion with careful editing.
Johnwoo8686 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:11 AM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2088 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,476,838.73
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
That breakdown video is extremely manipulated to make it look like Manny won. It rarely counts Floyd's jab, mostly just his power punches then includes shots for Manny that did not land at all.The video even includes a moment when Floyd hits and clinches Manny and you see Manny flailing his arms to escape the clinch and includes the flailing as TWO landed blows lol. It's ridiculous.

There are four criteria to score a fight and one of them is CLEAN punching. If you need to slow down and manipulate a video to make a case that your guy won then he did not WIN. Fights are scored in real time, not super slow motion with careful editing.
Slo no is needed cos Floyd gets scored punches that don't land. His taps score? His opponent not aware he even landed, so how can you beat Floyd if you don't k ow what scores or not.?
Maidana probably thought he beat Floyd 12 rounds to zero when the final bell rung
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:16 AM #77
John Snow dies

nubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond repute
boxingscene's hatemonger - Freedom. this should entertain you - Weltschmerz and another one, LOL - Weltschmerz you know why - trevorsmith stop posting and eat this banana - Brynden Tully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Slo no is needed cos Floyd gets scored punches that don't land. His taps score? His opponent not aware he even landed, so how can you beat Floyd if you don't k ow what scores or not.?
Maidana probably thought he beat Floyd 12 rounds to zero when the final bell rung
A jab that lands clearly scores whether it hurts the opponent or not yes.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:26 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2088 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,476,838.73
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubianpiye View Post
A jab that lands clearly scores whether it hurts the opponent or not yes.
But I never saw head snapped so how do I know it landed? Slo mo can help!Floyd can disrupt your rhythm and control range with it I give him that
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:28 AM #79
John Snow dies

Quote:
But I never saw head snapped so how do I know it landed? Floyd can disrupt your rhythm and control range with it I give him that
You use your eyes mate. not every jab is going to snap the head back, if you don't want it to score move your head. Funny how you can try to change the scoring criteria for this fight. It's universal and unchanging mate.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:33 AM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8470 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,133,006,901,191,245,824.00
Total Points: 200,154,027,227,918,477,819,904.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Castillo beat Floyd 7 - 5 minimum!!!
Maidana::. A draw

Manny:: just lost!
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
delusion, floyd, opinion, pac?

User Tag List