Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i see posters complaining about Manny fighting Crawford at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya like Manny has a choice. He will fight Crawford at140.

Bob will have a new *****

Manny will get KTFO'd

And a new era will begin. Crawford might even fight floyd in 2017

Comment

Hopefully 140. Manny would win a 140 title & be faster at a lower weight carrying a little less weight

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        Pacquiao needs to fight a welterweight contender, fight a welterweight for god sakes. Someone like josesito lopez or even andre berto, prime welterweights is what manny is scared of here. if manny loses to a 135 lber like crawford whos terribly overrated, the *******s will cry yet again lolz!!
        Lopez or Berto instead of Crawford? That's crazy.

Everyone has seen those guys lose on TV multiple times. There is no upside for Manny and no interest from anyone in seeing those fights. And no Al Haymon fighter is getting a shot at Pacquiao anyways, especially in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Lopez or Berto instead of Crawford? That's crazy.

Everyone has seen those guys lose on TV multiple times. There is no upside for Manny and no interest from anyone in seeing those fights. And no Al Haymon fighter is getting a shot at Pacquiao anyways, especially in his last fight.
          you realize berto lost to a p4p fighter in robert the ghoul guerrero, and was had a torn left testicle in his loss to soto karass?

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
            Ya like Manny has a choice. He will fight Crawford at140.

Bob will have a new *****

Manny will get KTFO'd

And a new era will begin. Crawford might even fight floyd in 2017
            I expect that Crawford will be about as competitive in this fight as Bradley was in the 2nd fight.

Comment

andre berto would give crawford all kinds of problems, they call him a beast for a reason.

you think they just hand out welterweight titles? it took robert guerrero a bonafide ring magizine top ten P4P wbc interim world welterweight champion of the super world to finally beat him in a barnburner. he was hit behind the head against soto karass which gave him a headache thats why he wasnt himself that night. this guy wouldve beaten many good champions on sept 12
              Lol that's a good laugh.

You can't even tell the caliber and skill level TC has over Berto?

Man you need to improve your boxing eye sight. You can't tell who has it who don't. Maybe you need a magnifying glass to see through a great fighter compared to a mediocre one. Berto is a crude boxer compared to TCs skill set buddy.

And that is why.. You are and always will be a fanboy. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Because nothing good comes from welfare....
                Yeah? You sure that's all that meant? You are anonymous and you still beat around the bush,, damn that is some shook behavior there, even though your message was clear. I imagine how shook you'd be to speak your mind about Larry in front of him. Mad shook

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Why, do you think Crawford should move up and fight Manny at 147?

Pacquaio is at his best at 140, he only went to 147 for big fights.
                  Exactly.

This is going to be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yeah? You sure that's all that meant? You are anonymous and you still beat around the bush,, damn that is some shook behavior there, even though your message was clear. I imagine how shook you'd be to speak your mind about Larry in front of him. Mad shook
                    Not really, I've been banned twice recently, no need to push for a 3rd already.

And if your from Albany you can walk your ass to Quail Street boxing and ask how shook I am.

Comment

you realize berto lost to a p4p fighter in robert the ghoul guerrero, and was had a torn left testicle in his loss to soto karass?
                      No. I'm not taking this bait.

Comment

Working...
                      X