Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Rips Kid Galahad - You Are Not Prince Naz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Rips Kid Galahad - You Are Not Prince Naz!

Up and coming British super bantamweight champion Kid Galahad (real name Barry Awad), 15-0 with 8KOs, has been ripping Carl Frampton (17-0, 12KOs) in several interviews, claiming the EBU beltholder is running scared from a domestic showdown.

In return, Frampton laughed at Galahad's comments and said he was nothing more than a cheap imitation of British great Prince Naseem Hamed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like how he keeps referring to him as Barry. True he has bigger fights lined up, can't blame Galahad for trying to get the big fights though. Frampton would beat him at this stage of their careers...

Comment

frampton is an outright tosser

Comment

Frampton is very solid but its hard for me to see him beat Santa Cruz of Rigondeaux. His best option is Quigg or Martinez. I feel bad cuz ive followed him since his 7th fite.

As for Galahad hes Billy Dib part 2. The only thing he has common with Prince is his background doesnt mean he will be good kinda like Dib.

Comment

barry hasnt fought noone he should fight munroe
          Last edited by knockoutkid; 01-07-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Frampton is very solid but its hard for me to see him beat Santa Cruz of Rigondeaux. His best option is Quigg or Martinez. I feel bad cuz ive followed him since his 7th fite.

As for Galahad hes Billy Dib part 2. The only thing he has common with Prince is his background doesnt mean he will be good kinda like Dib.
            Frampton would eat Santa Cruz for breakfast. And as for Galahad, he's nothing special at all European level at best.

Comment

Galahad talked the talk before his last fight and looked very average until the other guy faded/got worn down late. He's miles off world class yet which is where Frampton and Quigg both are. Can't blame him for trying to make a name for himself by bull****ting in the media but he needs some impressive performances/wins under his belt before getting a shot at the likes of Frampton.

Frampton-Santa Cruz is a no brainer please GBP/Frank Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                frampton is an outright tosser
                Eh why is he a "tosser"?? Because he's telling the truth about a guy that's called him out?

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                  Frampton would eat Santa Cruz for breakfast. And as for Galahad, he's nothing special at all European level at best.
                  Amen to that. But based on Cruz's performances its hard to see though my heart still says Frampton. Ive followed him since his 7th fight so id be quite pleased.

Agreed on Galahad.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                    Frampton would eat Santa Cruz for breakfast.
                    Nope. More like the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                    X