James Randi was a coward and a fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Randi was a coward and a fraud

look up his gay lover jose alvarez.
    randi was a hypocrite, high school dropout and a coward.

randi was so much of a bumbling fool that in his jealousy fueled attempts to destroy gellar he inadvertently made gellar richer and more famous than he gellar could have himslef.

randi was bitter till his death about this LMAO 😂

Is Uri Gheller your dad or something?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Is Uri Gheller your dad or something?
      did uri gellar bang ur mom or something?

Comment

Didn't know he just died. Those frauds are a lot more comfortable now

Comment

You're the one who wants to change people's minds about him so why don't YOU explain it to us why he is such a fraud and a coward?

Are you that inept you can't even post a link if you're too lazy to type it out in your own words?

I even tried googling it and first result was Jose Alvarez takes a 105 mph line drive to the nuts, then I added James Randi to the search and still didn't find anything close to what you're talking about.

Why do you so greatly respect a hack 'psychic/mentalist' whos claim to fame (spoon bending) is nothing more than a common party trick? Just shows how stupid the average person is if this guy was on Oprah and late night shows and the like. I mean this moron tried to sue Timex because they had an advertisement bending forks? As if he even came up with spoon bending himself. Let me guess you believe in mediums too and encourage people to talk to their dead relatives for fake closure through them?

Comment

Aww i liked his videos!
            What am I missing. I always thought he was cool

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Aww i liked his videos!
              What am I missing. I always thought he was cool
              OP/TS is a scummy troll. Look through his post history. Not sure he has ever posted a positive comment or even anything neutral. Not sure he even believes himself.

If you're only reason for being on here is talking **** I guess that's your perogative but he puts so much effort into being a prolific poster, nearing 1k posts in one month's time....

Comment

No better time to besmirch a person than when that person is dead

Comment

Working...
                X