Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz To Hearn On Location After Whyte Testing Positive: "NOTHING IS SETTLED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz To Hearn On Location After Whyte Testing Positive: "NOTHING IS SETTLED"

Thank you for getting the man some shades!

Comment

LMAO! This fat cu.nt will end up pawning his chains and balls by the time they’re done with him, lol.

I think he wants his mum to return to where she took her from. The rematch would’ve probably happened in NY, but his co..ckiness is the reason why they now want Cardiff and nothing else.

Once they announce the fight, please don’t honour it, fat pleb, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Thank you for getting the man some shades!
        They're trying to fuk up his ocular health too. Everything to give Joshua the advantage. FH is in Hearn's pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          LMAO! This fat cu.nt will end up pawning his chains and balls by the time they’re done with him, lol.

I think he wants his mum to return to where she took her from. The rematch would’ve probably happened in NY, but his co..ckiness is the reason why they now want Cardiff and nothing else.

Why would he want to fight in Wales, its full of inbreds and sheep shaggers.

Comment

The British vs US arguing on here is the funniest *****. I love it. It's better than Bill Burr standup.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              They're trying to fuk up his ocular health too. Everything to give Joshua the advantage. FH is in Hearn's pocket.
              Everything they can. Trying to blind the man, trying to play head games reminding him of PED test failures. UKAD secret indictments. Home field advantage. Everything.

It's a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Why so disrespectful to Ruiz? He knocked AJ out and he might do it again in Cardiff, If it does he becomes the A side.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Why so disrespectful to Ruiz? He knocked AJ out and he might do it again in Cardiff, If it does he becomes the A side.
                  Hearniacs put Joshua on a very high pedestal after he beat a 41 year old inactive and shot Wlad. I’m surprised he didn’t kill himself when his PED popping gay ****star got dropped 4x and quit against Andy Ruiz Jr. an inactive and Unranked fighter who looks like an extra from a Tecate commercial. Rememberer at the weigh in when the drunk brits were yelling at Andy? Calling him a Fat POS? Well their god spit out his mouthpiece and quit.

Plus, BangEM is Juggernauts alt.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Hearniacs put Joshua on a very high pedestal after he beat a 41 year old inactive and shot Wlad. I’m surprised he didn’t kill himself when his PED popping gay ****star got dropped 4x and quit against Andy Ruiz Jr. an inactive and Unranked fighter who looks like an extra from a Tecate commercial. Rememberer at the weigh in when the drunk brits were yelling at Andy? Calling him a Fat POS? Well their god spit out his mouthpiece and quit.

Plus, BangEM is Juggernauts alt.
                    Seems like the forum will have one less idiot on here that being you if you accept the ban bet which your coward azz backed out of not long ago and now have another one ?

Comment

Working...
                    X