Muslim training American kids to do school shootings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim training American kids to do school shootings

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08...ments-say.html

Wahhaj’s family background was already controversial prior to his arrest. Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported.

The elder Wahhaj, who heads Masjid At-Taqwa mosque, was a character witness in the trial for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious “blind sheikh” who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

Get these mother****ers out of my country!!!!!

Comment

he'll get welcomed with open arms by my country (UK). if youre a hate preacher, welcome in. and if u dont like it you are an islamaphobe

Comment

Religion of peace doe.

Comment

Mother****ers

Comment

These punks need to go back to were they come from if they dont like the way we live.
            Ban the Burqua.

Comment

His pops is a radical Imam, now what is that? Jhonny claims he’s a imam, calls himself Sheik Jhonny the Pimp. He wants a new gold chain with some Arabic writing on it, and a turban.

He can recite the Koran.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 08-09-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

you need training to shoot up a school? i thought all it takes is some loneliness and a few sprinkles of bullying.

Comment

Hang this guy on the White House porch

Comment

Working...
                  X