No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion is now on Xbox One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Champion is now on Xbox One

Thought I'd share in case anyone didn't know. This game is now backwards compatible with Xbox One. Actually runs smoother and faster than it did on 360 and PS3.

It's available for digital download on the Xbox Store or can be bought from a game shop for around 10 quid. Surprisingly, there's still lots of people playing this and didn't have a problem finding a mp session.

Just hoping enough people buy the digital version so EA know there's an actual demand for a new boxing game.

What about PS4?

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      What about PS4?
      No just the Xbox. PS4 isn't backwards compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Thought I'd share in case anyone didn't know. This game is now backwards compatible with Xbox One. Actually runs smoother and faster than it did on 360 and PS3.

It's available for digital download on the Xbox Store or can be bought from a game shop for around 10 quid. Surprisingly, there's still lots of people playing this and didn't have a problem finding a mp session.

Just hoping enough people buy the digital version so EA know there's an actual demand for a new boxing game.
        I'll kick yo ass cuhh

Comment

There's a new boxing game in development that's coming to xbox and PS4 soon. It's building a lot of hype because it has new face like graphics. Check it out:

http://www.round4roundboxing.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            I'll kick yo ass cuhh
            I beat the game in "Greatest of All Time Mode" and lose like once in 50 games. Add me on xbox: YemeniSky.

Comment

There's a new boxing game in development that's coming to xbox and PS4 soon. It's building a lot of hype because it has new face like graphics. Check it out:

Haha the roster so far is terrible. Imagine a game where the best heavyweight fight to be made is Lucas Browne v Andy Ruiz.

Still, it'll be nice to have a new game, if it's any good. Fight Night Champion is good but pretty outdated as far as modern gaming goes.

Comment

I didn't know a new boxing game was being developed. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully they get big financial backing to get a bigger and better roster as it is early days.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  Haha the roster so far is terrible. Imagine a game where the best heavyweight fight to be made is Lucas Browne v Andy Ruiz.

Still, it'll be nice to have a new game, if it's any good. Fight Night Champion is good but pretty outdated as far as modern gaming goes.
                  The best heavyweight fight is actually Butterbean v Lucas Browne 😅

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                    The best heavyweight fight is actually Butterbean v Lucas Browne 😅
                    I always thought Butterbean and Andy Ruiz were the same person.

Comment

Working...
                    X