Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's point of Ramadan? i'm lazy to google.. also would you last 30 days no food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's point of Ramadan? i'm lazy to google.. also would you last 30 days no food

tell me...............................

Its some usually nutty religious sh^t. The Muslims are just more hardcore about their religion then most. Although I technically believe they can eat it can only be at dark. So its 30 days of no daytime eating basically & sh^t man I think everyone without a serious medical issue could probably do that.

The longest I've went without eating food is around 10 days iirc. I've done 7 days several times, but haven't done a fast in a few years at this point. Its surprisingly easy once you get past the 2nd day. I even noticed a peak in energy which made no sense to me, but then again I don't think we fully understand how food impacts us as much as we'd like to think we know it all.

Comment

Muzzos doing Muzzo things.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        They stuff themselves at night, but fast during the day. From Sun down til sun up, they wolfing food down. Also no water or fluids, until sun down.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-20-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

You say you are too lazy to google?

Okay let me do that for you.

Comment

They do intermittent fasting for a month. And pray. That's it.

Terrorist attacks are more likely during Ramadan too. I read that it's because Koran says that if you do a holy deed during Ramadan (and that's what blowing up 'infidels' is to some of the radical muzzyes) you're guaranteed to go to paradise. Last year's Ramadan was the most violent Ramadan in quite some time.
            Last edited by Szef; 05-20-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

It’s about fasting from sunrise to sunset. They say it’s to simulate poor people to feel what they feel and gain empathy. The difference being poor people don’t stuff their face like pigs come sunset... It’s a totally unhealthy and outdated tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                I’m fasting during Ramadan, in UK it lasts from c 2am to c 9pm.
                No food or liquid.

I do it for;

self discipline,
                self reflection,
                Grateful for things that I take for granted,
                Health.

It’s not mandatory, or pleasent to do, but I benefit from doing it each year.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  No food or liquid.

I do it for;

self discipline,
                  self reflection,
                  Health.

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    No food or liquid.

I do it for;

self discipline,
                    self reflection,
                    Health.

Glad it works for you. Pakistani right? I’ve enjoyed a few days of Ramadan many years ago. It was kinda cool, how the Muslim community came together. So much of your religion was borrowed from Judaism. There should be peace, maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X