Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Lee vs. Tony Ferguson, who do you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Lee vs. Tony Ferguson, who do you got?

Im actually really looking forward to this 1, both guys are weirdos but they can bang. I think both these guys would beat Khabib Nurmagomedov.

KEVIN LEE
    Born: September 4, 1992 (age 25), Detroit, MI
    Nationality: American
    Height: 5′ 9″
    Reach: 77.0 in (196 cm)
    Division: Lightweight
    Wrestling: NCWA Wrestling

vs.

TONY FERGUSON
    Born: February 12, 1984 (age 33), Muskegon, MI
    Height: 5′ 11″
    Weight: 155 lbs
    Reach: 76.5 in (194 cm)
    Division: Lightweight; Welterweight (former)

I slightly pick Kevin Lee to win, but it's very close in my mind.

Comment

Probably two of the most unlikable fighters in the UFC right now. Talented fighters, but I both annoying as hell.

They're both very fun to watch though. I lean towards Ferguson. Hopefully Conor comes back soon and faces the winner.

We need Khabib back in the mix. I have little doubt that he would champion now if he wasn't so injury prone.

Comment

Sh^t I forgot Ferguson came up in Muskegon. All Michigan battle Mfers!!!! They definitely shoulda put this on in Detroit.

I think this is a tight one. I tend to think Lee is the stronger guy & Ferguson is the more versatile guy. I think that means on the ground, where both tend to win most of their fights it'll depend how the fighting gets to the ground who'll have the bigger advantage. So thats why I feel it could go either way, but if pressed I'd take the more versatile guy over the stronger guy.

As for betting cuz I see the fight so close I gotta go with Lee cuz he's a +185 dog in a fight (which pays like he has a 35% chance to win) I see as a 50/50ish fight so there is more value with taking him.

Comment

Kevin Lee is going to win via flying knee to the head via KO in round 4

Comment

My gut tells me Lee is winning this, even though Ferguson is probably the more skilled one overall (if that makes any sense.) He showed during the Summer Press Conference that he has a pretty good gift for gab, and I can foresee him and Conor squaring off with one another down the road.

Comment

**** Ferguson.

Comment

Im really looking forward to this fight guys. Their trash talk is so damn cheesy but these 2 guys are highly skilled. Ray Borg vs Johnson should be good too...

Comment

Lee came in at 156 & had to make a second attempt to make 155 which he was successful in doing. Hope that didn't take that much outta him.

Comment

I thought in weigh ins you're usually allowed to go up to 1 pound over. So why did he have to weigh in again? Was he contractually obligated to make it no higher than 155?

Comment

Working...
                    X