Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Conor ever be bigger than Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Conor ever be bigger than Floyd?

Conor is 29 years old right now, and when Floyd was 29 he fought De la Hoya. So at 29, Conor is doing more than Floyd. But I don't think he's going to sustain and maintain that level of success. MMA fighters usually have a short reign of success. Can Conor maintain his position for 10 more years? I think the correct answer is it's possible but not likely.

No his knockout loss to Floyd will hurt his image and then he'll go back to UFC and fight the russian guy lose again and it'll be over this is already Connors penultimate fight

Comment

in dreams, anything is possible

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        No his knockout loss to Floyd will hurt his image and then he'll go back to UFC and fight the russian guy lose again and it'll be over this is already Connors penultimate fight
        wel said

Comment

he already is?

Comment

People cheering for Conor is the same as ruralites and bigots that had cheered for Trump. The point is their fans don't know what greatness is!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              People cheering for Conor is the same as ruralites and bigots that had cheered for Trump. The point is their fans don't know what greatness is!
              I voted for trump................. rooting for floyd

Comment

and so ur implying Hillary Clinton was greatness since we voted for trump and not her. LOL OKAY BUD

Comment

i cant see it happening, i did see it as a win win situation for mcgregor but im changing my mind. i underestimated the stupidity of people, as they are genuinely getting invested in the fight and starting to think mcgregor could win. if (when) mayweather puts a real beat down on him its going to harm peoples perceptions of mcgregor as a fighter, cause it could get really embarrassing for him.

Comment

McGregor will lose all this luster after how bad he will be beaten by floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X