No announcement yet.

One night stand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    Stung you so bad you to replied twice to the same post. Quit showing the lounge your pussy.
    Look how late you are up engaging in banter. You no job having ****!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You can't **** me. So don't imagine me having a *****.
      Shiiiet.. 3rd worlder like you don't come cheap. I bet in your life time you've sucked a few dicks just to save up enough money to get some shoe strings.

Comment

When i was about 12 i tried to get up on my 13yo female cousin. She was a stranger to me as it was the first time i met her as they lived in another state. I was guilty for a while then about 10 years later i found out my uncle was adopted...so me and her werent actually blood related. Damn i wish i had gotten the stinkfinger in...that would have been perfect wank bank material.

Comment

Shiiiet.. 3rd worlder like you don't come cheap. I bet in your life time you've sucked a few dicks just to save up enough money to get some shoe strings.
          It's most likely you did that. We don't play with gays here.
          On the evening of 21 July 2013 – when Jones was 16 – he dressed in female clothing and attended a dance party with Keke and Khloe called Henessey Sundays, held at a bar in the Irwin area.[2][5][11][12] They arrived by taxi at around 2 am.[5] Jones successfully passed as a girl at the party, and several males danced with him.[2][5] Although he initially kept his biological sex a secret from others at the party, fearing ****phobic persecution, he revealed his identity to a girl he had previously been to church with.[2][5] The girl informed her male friends, who accosted him outside the venue, demanding to know, "Are you a woman or a man?"[2][5] One of the men used a lantern to examine Jones' feet, claiming that they were too large to be those of a biological woman.[2][5] Discovering his sex, they started calling him "batty boy" and other ****phobic epithets.[2] Khloe tried to get him to avoid confrontation, whispering in his ear, "Walk with me, walk with me", but Jones refused, instead insisting to those assembled that he was female.[2][5]

When someone pulled on Jones' bra strap, he ran away, and the crowd pursued and attacked him further down the road. He was beaten, stabbed, shot and run over by a car. He slipped in and out of consciousness for two hours before another attack finally killed him
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Dwayne_Jones

Read and take heed because if you bring your man-loving self down here is more than one way you can get killed.

Comment

Read and take heed because if you bring your man-loving self down here is more than one way you can get killed.
            in jamaica once i was

knew they did woman i was not

pulled wig off they did

rape me they did, yelling

"gay, gay, die, gay!"

dead thought i was

think i did and said

"raped me, gay are now you"

once words said, shoot each other they did

dead all were

escaped i did

mm-hmm

Comment

Stung you so bad you to replied twice to the same post. Quit showing the lounge your pussy.

Comment

Nah dawg. Is only white people have that skin problem

So straighten up your argument and come again.
                ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Nah dawg. Is only white people have that skin problem

She looks well done, pour some bbq sauce on her.

Comment

Damnnnnn they beat his ass for over 2 hours???

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Damnnnnn they beat his ass for over 2 hours???
                      You guys support this attack?

Comment

Working...
                      X