Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This entire forum is absolutely tired of Spoon and Rath trolling the forums but the mods don't seem to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      This entire forum is absolutely tired of Spoon and Rath trolling the forums but the mods don't seem to do anything about it.
      I'm sure it must impact recruitment? people who come to the forum and see such absolute stupidity probably leave.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        You use your eyes mate. not every jab is going to snap the head back, if you don't want it to score move your head. Funny how you can try to change the scoring criteria for this fight. It's universal and unchanging mate.
        Of course its not straightforward, otherwise how did Bradley get a decision over PAC. The judges seemed to see something others didnt

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Of course its not straightforward, otherwise how did Bradley get a decision over PAC. The judges seemed to see something others didnt
          That fight was a robbery, pac beat Bradley in all three fights. The judges did see something else and that was a bribe.

Comment

Floyd won clearly, but wasn't as one sided as some people try to make it out to be. Pac didn't do much, but Floyd did just a bit more to win.

Even my friends who are Pac fans saw Floyd winning, and they don't even know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Floyd won clearly, but wasn't as one sided as some people try to make it out to be. Pac didn't do much, but Floyd did just a bit more to win.

Even my friends who are Pac fans saw Floyd winning, and they don't even know **** about boxing.
              I think that the scoring could be more one sided than the rounds show if someone just does enough to win every round the scorecards could make the fight look one-sided because fights are scored on a round by round basis not as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                I'm so tired of Spoon trolling the forum it seems no post mentioning Floyd or Pac for that matter can be posted without spoon posting his nonsense.

Who won the fight in your opinion? I know who won the fight and the reality and the scorecards matchup it wasn't a beating but it was a one sided boring fight.

The claim a lot of these idiots make is that 'most' people had Pac winning well let's see.
                Spoon is t@rded something terrible... Poor spoon.

The impossible task of restoring an over rated PAC to greatness.

PAC a great fighter, but my ATG fighters have never needed smelling salts to wake up.. You feel me!!!

Comment

Floyd won it but it wasn't one sided and it wasn't a schooling it was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Don't do anything about your trolling or your constant alts you should be happy bro.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      PAC got cheated vs Timmy, once!! But Marquez got cheated several times against fanny fakeiou! where is your outrage??? Forth time, JMM left no PAC t@rd wiggle room, agreed???

Or are you a foot stomper lucky punch phaggot??? Mate??

You must be part Pinoy ???? Part???
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 04-17-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X