Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Accepts Dillian Whyte's Offer To Fight on 12/22 in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I guess over here, we are so used to "foreign" fighters, regardless of background! I think Spence vs. Crawford should be like the Super Bowl, but it's not! Canelo vs. GGG III, Wilder vs. Joshua, McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov II, would all surpass!
    Yep, that’s why as much as
    Boxing is booming here.

We’ll never be a home of boxing.

Eddie Hearn is possibly the only promoter that would even have the inclination of having a go.

But we need some sort of KO King like GGG. The Kazakh Olympian that Eddie signed unfortunately is deathly dull

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Maybe Whyte eeks out a decision at best that is what he does against anyone credible
      No maybes about it when foreign fighters fight Brits in the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        No maybes about it when foreign fighters fight Brits in the UK
        Well I was being generous and saying he would actually deserve the decision but a fortunate hometown decision would fall into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Ok, no point talking to you about this if you are not going to be real about it.
          Not only am I being real I"m posting proof. You're posting opinion.

Comment

• This should be watched very closely. Hearn and Whyte can come off looking really bad if this fight doesn't happen. With Hearn saying Chisora was the priority, Whyte and the fans should demand a priority change. Lets see how this plays out.

Comment

• Dillian Shyte is gonna craw under Hearn's nutsack for comfort.

Comment

• i said it on another thread & i'll say it again whyte doesnt make it to the championship rounds fighting ortiz. his STYLE is all wrong for ortiz. ortiz doesnt have "leaky" defense, he WILL counter a orthodox fighter over there jab OR hook. Wilder is Faster & WAY more POWERFUL than dillian whyte and ortiz was countering off of missed right hands and left hooks from deontay wilder **** he can probably get of two or 3 shots and be defensively responsible against whyte. ortiz will work the body and break down dillian whyte. the ONLY thang whyte has over ortiz is AGE thats IT. he doesnt do ANYTHANG better than ortiz, & i mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN

Comment

• Blabber mouth Dildo whyte talked to talk, now he gonna get exposed horribly, again.

Whyte will go back to being AJs slightly ******ed overweight untalented twin.

Comment

• This could be the 3rd time Whyte has ducked a top fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I can understand being proud of Hearn, and admiring what he's building, but can't they see the difference between Ortiz, Whyte, and Chisora? Do they actually miss the difference in skill level?
                      rough brawlers and grinders often find success at HW, and the UK domestic scene has had its fair share of those over the years.

Matt Skelton springs to mind, and he had a similar level of success to Chisora even though he turned pro late in his combat sports career.

Comment

Working...
                      X