Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maravilla Martinez want Chavez Jr. comeback fight? why? no Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear if eceryone on here starts going to boxing gym frequently yall will stop asking ******ed questions and will also stop with the 'scared' stuff

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Would be genuinely interested in Golovakin-Martinez.
      Why, so G can get even more criticism for fighting someone lesser than him?

Maravilla WAS a true talent, but that ship sailed a LONG time ago. His body gave out before his mind.

Comment

I'm a big Sergio fan, I don't want to see him come back and get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoGlobal View Post
          Chavez Jr. cannot be less than 168lbs. Maravilla coming in heavier than ever. Why Maravilla no quiere a Canelo? por toda la gloria para Argentina?

Maravilla scared of Canelo?
          He is very old and certainly no match for Canelo so give him a break. What are the chances of him getting a Canelo fight anyway. Zero. Canelo will only be fighting other champions or top 5 contenders from now on. Martinez has a chance to get a rematch with Chavez Jr and a possible chance to win it considering how bad Chavez has looked recently.

Comment

If Sergio does comeback at 43, the only fight that makes any sense at all is a semi-lucrative fight against the semi-talented Chavez Jr. Sergio is not going to win any titles at his age.

Comment

No thank u, maravilla is done. That's just a stupid fight. Canelo vs charlo is the fight to make

Comment

Sergio should stay retired because his knees are done. He can't move around the ring like he needs to for him to be able to win a fight.

Comment

Martinez beats Pavlik the same age as Golokin losing to a Canelo. Also Canelo and Martinez have knees injuries it maybe fair fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X