Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night a fighter on the Floyd Mayweather promotions card left the ring in the 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I asked a simple question which requires a simple answer. If you can’t provide that answer then **** the **** off. I don’t need a damn lecture from you.
    He's a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The info is in the thread title. Which fighter is signed to whom isn't important to me or anyone else. What's important is that a fighter once again left the ring in the middle of a fight. That's funny. But obviously which fighter is signed to Mayweather is important to you and only you so why don't you got look it up? You got the same internet I got.
      Its clearly a clickbait. Why the hel else would u feel the need to add "mayweather promotion card"? If it was that funny then u would of simply put "another fighter leaves ring" or "someone does the chris harper challenge" foh

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Its clearly a clickbait. Why the hel else would u feel the need to add "mayweather promotion card"? If it was that funny then u would of simply put "another fighter leaves ring" or "someone does the chris harper challenge" foh
        When you make a topic you make the title whatever you want the title to be. You got the same internet I got

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          When you make a topic you make the title whatever you want the title to be. You got the same internet I got
          Obviously your point is not getting through his hard head!

Comment

Dude probably couldn't remember his name after taking that shot, fight should have been stopped. That ref probably works for the NFL

Comment

This is a disgrace. Fighters leaving the ring need to be pistol whipped. Where is the integrity?

Comment

Definitely my first time seeing that, lol.

I thought he'd just roll out of the ring, but nope, he gets up and steps out. Much funnier than I thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Definitely my first time seeing that, lol.

I thought he'd just roll out of the ring, but nope, he gets up and steps out. Much funnier than I thought it would be.
                  You know how hard you gotta be hit to get up and walk out the ring when the other option would've been to simply lay there and get counted out

Comment

Working...
                  X