Last night proves Brits own the heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    He lost fair and square because of kabayels movement

He lost based on the merit of skill not luck so the point is you have no point
    He lost because of Kabayels movement and skill and also because of hes lack of output. Hes a temperamental fighter, puts out big efforts sometimes and not others. Trains well sometimes and not others. The commentary teams talk about how he doesn't always "show up" before all hes fights, including this weekends fight. Was that Kabayels fault? Nope. Do you agree with me and others who say the same? Nope, but its still a valid viewpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      I don't give a crap about Wlad, nor am I a fan of his style. Don't see why you brought him up. Vitali was way more fun to watch, if we're on the subject.

How does this relate to the fact that british referees are garbage and AJ's stoppages are not deserved?
      British refs are garbage, and AJs stoppage of Takam was as well. But I wouldn't say most of hes stoppages aren't well deserved. Whyte was nearly dead at the end, we didnt need to see that happen to Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Whyte may be real or he may be smoke and mirrors. We won't know till he fights Ortiz or Miller or Wilder.

Fury is the lineal but right now he can't beat anyone in the top 10.
        So no, he isn't top 5 right now, he has a long way to go judging by his last fight.
        What does beating Miller prove?

Comment

Working...
        X