Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will humans ever get the technology where doo doo is no existent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes when humans have figure out how to consume food without waste. I would think it will be synthetic food.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      With all the technology we have, why haven't we gotten rid of this stinking issue? Doo Doo brings bacteria and stench... Why can we not eliminate it?? Plus who wants to look as ass knowing the stink that is released from it?
      Here you go brother Larry!

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-t...-out-of-feces/

Comment

Originally posted by zaroku View Post
        doo doo steaks??? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          doo doo steaks??? Wtf
          I was just reading this a day ago, and thought it might be interesting to share.

It’s sick.

This clip is funny. The yes men!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTG6sGX-Ic

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Yes when humans have figure out how to consume food without waste. I would think it will be synthetic food.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTG6sGX-Ic

Comment

Modern day diet causes us to stink. The rothschild banking dynasty has genetically modified most of our foods unless you pay extra for organic. Not everyone can. It's the reason putin told the rothschild to fuk off out of Russia he said you control banking and what we eat these are my people not you're Guinea pigs like the West. Look it up. *not in msm

Secondly the closer to natural diet you get the less smell, eat whole raw foods and detox toxins from you're body using pure lemon water it contains a chemical called pectin which flushes toxins through the urinary tract and creates an alkaline environment in the body as apposed to acidic.

which Is the cause of most disease high acidity pH blood levels. Plus on the right diet you're stools would be less smelly and smoother like pebbles instead of large nuggets etc lol less runny etc
              Last edited by King Arthur; 07-07-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                Modern day diet causes us to stink. The rothschild banking dynasty has genetically modified most of our foods unless you pay extra for organic. Not everyone can. It's the reason putin told the rothschild to fuk off out of Russia he said you control banking and what we eat these are my people not you're Guinea pigs like the West. Look it up. *not in msm

Secondly the closer to natural diet you get the less smell, eat whole raw foods and detox toxins from you're body using pure lemon water it contains a chemical called pectin which flushes toxins through the urinary tract and creates an alkaline environment in the body as apposed to acidic.

which Is the cause of most disease high acidity pH blood levels. Plus on the right diet you're stools would be less smelly and smoother like pebbles instead of large nuggets etc lol less runny etc
                nice sig bro

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  nice sig bro
                  Thanks bro which one.

Comment

i hope not....wiping my fecal infested ahole is one of lifes rewards (when i remember to wipe).

no other joy on earth like needing to take a massive shlt but youre miles away from the nearest commode (yeah, im fancy like that). so you do the only thing a normal person would do....shlt your khakis .

Comment

I like the thrill that it introduces to anal sex.

It's like Russian roulette. Will my dick come out clean? Who knows? Throw the dice, I say, and let's find out.

Comment

Working...
                      X