Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's point of Ramadan? i'm lazy to google.. also would you last 30 days no food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramadan has something to do with the moon. It begins with a full moon or something of the sort is sighted. It's supposed to be a time of washing away your sins pretty much.

It's a time to reflect, empathize with the less fortunate, but then turn around and feast like kings at night. Most fast from 5 am to 8:50 pm this Ramadan season.

Children are excluded, elderly and women on their period. However, the women can make up for it at a later time I believe.

Comment

You infadels would never understand the true meaning or value of Ramadan, jumah, raping white wimmin, and fasting part of the day, and feasting at night!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        You infadels would never understand the true meaning or value of Ramadan, jumah, raping white wimmin, and fasting part of the day, and feasting at night!
        Dearborn, MI turns into Hell at night during Ramadan. Driving in said city is torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Dearborn, MI turns into Hell at night during Ramadan. Driving in said city is torture.
          I’ve seen a few videos of Christians getting mopped trying to spread the gospel in that Muslim city. The cops did little to nothing to help the foolish Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            They do it whole year round bruh. AND not by choice.
            That was my point.

Comment

Working...
            X