No announcement yet.

Mayweather swindled of a huge chunk of cash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather swindled of a huge chunk of cash

According to The Sun, a UK Tabloid, Mayweather was scammed out of his hard earned cash and he needs to fight to replace some of it. He is not broke yet but someone relieved him of a lot of it.

Hope its not true but it pays to be educated in the long term.

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    According to The Sun, a UK Tabloid, Mayweather was scammed out of his hard earned cash and he needs to fight to replace some of it. He is not broke yet but someone relieved him of a lot of it.

It also pays to NOT be a gambler.

Never been a fan of Mayweather but I must say, whether this is true or not, this will most likely be the case in the future. And just like you, I hope I am wrong. I don't wish it on anyone.

Comment

An MMA guy said it on a talk show, must be true.

Comment

According to The Sun
        Stops reading any further.

Comment

link???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            link???????????????
            https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3085486/floyd-mayweather-is-back-in-boxing-ring-because-he-got-swindled-out-of-a-lot-of-money/

Comment

Floyd has people, fcking ivy league educated, managing his money. He is also making more money promoting.. These flame threads are ridiculous, even if you are just an idiot and believe your article/ source.

"Those damn Harvard mba's, always squandering half a billion dollars with terrible investments. " never heard it..have u?

Moron. Stop.
              Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 03-14-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

What was it some Oceans 11 heist? I mean I heard he got took for something like 10M(?) which led to him coming back to fight Marquez, but how the f#ck do you scam someone outta the 9 digits he gots at this point? I'd imagine a lot of his net worth is invested in real estate among other things to begin with so it'd be hard to scam a guy outta a bunch of houses or apartment complexes.

Comment

the sun is probably the last source id trust for anything.. ill believe the poster golovkin before i believe the sun

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    An MMA guy said it on a talk show, must be true.
                    Let me guess...You think money last forever...

Comment

Working...
                    X