No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor is BACK!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor is BACK!!!!

Sadly he's decided not to return to boxing and is instead back in the UFC, fighting Kebab or something like that on October 6th.

The reason I post this is because Eddie Hearns first DAZN matchroom USA show is on October 6th hahahahaha Eddie just got screwed ahaha I bet he's pissed! His ratings are gonna get trashed on! One man you don't go up against for ratings and that's Conor McGregor!

Eddie Hearn off to a bad start in this DAZN deal.

This is good news. Nobody wants to see McGregor box again. Some never wanted to see it the first time.

Comment

McGregor can try his boxing thing again after Nurmagomedov chokes him out.

Comment

Yes it's sad he isn't going to box. I was looking forward to another pro boxer kicking his ass in the ring. It's a wise move on his part. He is a great boxer in the octagon but a very mediocre one in the pro boxing ring.

Comment

McGregor didn't have to take a single punch in the face after his fight with Mayweather ever again. Yet here we are. Too bad he's about to get choked out in his next fight.

Comment

October is bad for all combat sports ratings because alot of americans are watching college football on sat night or mlb baseball playoffs. But yeah that sucks for hearn not a good weekend to debut DAZN

Comment

the best fighting the best. none of the 'we taking care of our side of the street' bull****.

Comment

If its not about boxing i dont give a toss. Bunch of irons rolling about on the floor sniffing each others a-holes.

Comment

There's a MMA forum for this.

Comment

I thought Conor had an opportunity to be a really big star but then he came out throwing hammer fists and spent himself in the early rounds to where I think Ronda Rousey could have knocked him out haha. this thread is about boxing because of DAZN btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X