No announcement yet.

If Manny can't dominate Lucas he needs to retire ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    He's not a legit welterweight. My eyes are good enough for me lol.

His best weight is probably at 140, and even then he would not be a big jw.
    we, or, I am not talking about pacs best weight. just saying he wont be fighting at any other/LIGHTER div but ww.

hes a legit ww.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      we, or, I am not talking about pacs best weight. just saying he wont be fighting at any other/LIGHTER div but ww.

hes a legit ww.
      He would if the money was there lol. 147 is the division, it's hotter than heavyweight right now.

Comment

we can say lucas is not a legit ww

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          He would if the money was there lol. 147 is the division, it's hotter than heavyweight right now.
          cmon, bruh....pac IS the money !!!

Comment

duh.........

all of pac similarly sized opponents.

sheesh, does everything have to be spelled out ??!!??

imho, since it cant be prove beyond all doubt, i feel may humiliated every SIMILARLY SIZED guy pac fought.

im pretty sure dlh wins a close ud above ww
            im pretty sure nelo bashes pac at 152
            if may and jmm fought 100x, may would win them all
            head to head, no version of pacs beats any version of may.

again, just mho
            thats fine but thats just fantasy. i could easily say pac already destroyed shot hoya. why would it be different? if it was just the weight why did hoya retire? i could easily say canelo was weight drained and would be stopped cause of it. head to head pac already beat floyd on my card and that was old gunshy pac. pac landed the much cleaner punches in the fight. oh yeah and floyd never fought margarito when he had the chance. guy looked crap against maidana so how would he do against that monster...

this is why fantasy doenst really matter. we have to rate them on what they did. floyd has zero great wins over prime fighters. maybe he could have beaten them but maybe eric crumble could have won a fight. we will never know. why is that considered greatness?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              wow this is why hes the greatest of all time. comes back at the age of 39 and beats a world champion. floyd was fighting berto and a guy who is not even a boxer when he was 39. just different levels

Not only the best of all time on this planet, but I heard there are 250,000 aliens living on the moon. I bet Manny is better than all of them too. They don't want that smoke, which is why they are staying on that boring ole Moon.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                thats fine but thats just fantasy. i could easily say pac already destroyed shot hoya. why would it be different? if it was just the weight why did hoya retire? i could easily say canelo was weight drained and would be stopped cause of it. head to head pac already beat floyd on my card and that was old gunshy pac. pac landed the much cleaner punches in the fight. oh yeah and floyd never fought margarito when he had the chance. guy looked crap against maidana so how would he do against that monster...

this is why fantasy doenst really matter. we have to rate them on what they did. floyd has zero great wins over prime fighters. maybe he could have beaten them but maybe eric crumble could have won a fight. we will never know. why is that considered greatness?

pac feasted on the worst possible version of dlh. YET, that win put pac on the big stage !!!

pac would never fight a guy like nelo above ww.
                pac would never have fought cotto w/o a clause. cotto took that pac cash.

pacs best win was probably a decade ago. none at ww.

Comment

He completely dominated him and he should still retire but how many great fighters retire when they should? Some do but more don't.

Comment

pac feasted on the worst possible version of dlh. YET, that win put pac on the big stage !!!

pac would never fight a guy like nelo above ww.
                    pac would never have fought cotto w/o a clause. cotto took that pac cash.

pacs best win was probably a decade ago. none at ww.
                    Damn. Have a Pacquiao hate fest why don't you. Pacquiao never spotted Canelo 25 pounds on fight night and fought him. Boo hoo hoo. Imagine those pesky know nothing boxing writers voting him fighter of the decade. If I recall your beloved Mayweather had a catchweight in the contract when he fought Canelo at 152 pounds top weight. I guess you forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Damn. Have a Pacquiao hate fest why don't you. Pacquiao never spotted Canelo 25 pounds on fight night and fought him. Boo hoo hoo. Imagine those pesky know nothing boxing writers voting him fighter of the decade. If I recall your beloved Mayweather had a catchweight in the contract when he fought Canelo at 152 pounds top weight. I guess you forgot.
                      its not hate if its true

Comment

Working...
                      X