No announcement yet.

Hurd is gonna beat the dog schit out Jermell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurd is gonna beat the dog schit out Jermell

Jermell won't have a lot of room to get off his shots. Hurd will smother him and beat the breaks off him up close.

Jermell won't be able to use the ring either. Lara couldn't even use the ring

I saw some clips from Spence and Charlo sparring and put simply Jermell is just not good at in close fighting

Hurd for the W

Heard it here first

"Hurd it here first" would have been a really good send off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Jermell won't have a lot of room to get off his shots. Hurd will smother him and beat the breaks off him up close.

Jermell won't be able to use the ring either. Lara couldn't even use the ring

I saw some clips from Spence and Charlo sparring and put simply Jermell is just not good at in close fighting

Hurd for the W

Heard it here first
      Hurd stops both charlos.

they are both far to effeminate to be top level fighters.

Comment

I do say i have to agree.
        Hurd will do what he always does and pressure and smother and make it an inside fight were he will do his work.
        Hurd tko over both Charlos.

Comment

Hurd blocks punches with his face. Jermell lays his big ass out...

Comment

I agree Hurd will beat him and probably knock him out. The Trout of a few years ago would have beaten Jermell. Hell, the Trout who fought Hurd probably would have defeated Jemell. That Hurd fight took a lot out of Trout.

Comment

Jermell prefers when you come to him

Hes a counter puncher

No denying he has immense power

He probably stops hurd imo

He does struggle vs guys with good foot movement though. I remember one instance in the jackson fight where he was so frustrated and confused he refused to try and cut the ring off and moved back to centre of ring even tho jackson was moving to ropes

Comment

hurd is much better than charlo imo

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
                  Hurd stops both charlos.

they are both far to effeminate to be top level fighters.
                  I agree with this. I reckon after last night Hurd really fancies fighting both Charlo’s.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Jermell prefers when you come to him

Hes a counter puncher

No denying he has immense power

He probably stops hurd imo

He does struggle vs guys with good foot movement though. I remember one instance in the jackson fight where he was so frustrated and confused he refused to try and cut the ring off and moved back to centre of ring even tho jackson was moving to ropes
                    well im denying it lol, its far from immense. went distance with vanes and shot trout. hes got less than a 50 percent ko ratio

Comment

Working...
                    X