Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-Golovkin II Will Be Bigger Due To Animosity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    You got yourself a wager. we just need a reliable middle person. Someone who will take the money beforehand, take a little cut for themselves and then give the winner their take.

I got Golovkin will not be stopped straight up. Willing to wager up to $300 given the situation.
    I know someone who can be the middleman..minimum $50,000 dollar bet

Comment

Does anyone think that maybe this happened to make the fight bigger? I mean think about, what a better way to sell more tickets than controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Who could've imagined that when he was battling it out with Whitaker, Chavez, Hopkins et al his future would consist of fishnets, heels and shoving kitchen utensils up his jacksy. What kind of coke does that?
        LOL... don't blame the alkaloid! Oscar is just a TORCIDO!

Comment

A lot bigger. It would not have been had the fight gone off as planned in May. Clearly this whole clen issue has been a conspiracy to improve sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
            Does anyone think that maybe this happened to make the fight bigger? I mean think about, what a better way to sell more tickets than controversy.
            what better way for canelo to avoid GGG than to get suspended! all this while GGG gets older by the month! high price for GBP! why fight a 37yr old GGG when they can fight a 38-39 yr old version.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
              I know someone who can be the middleman..minimum $50,000 dollar bet
              hahaha! For that type of money I'd just go to Vegas and handle it there.

Comment

Rather see Canelo vs Jacobs or the Charlo twin.

Comment

Let's hope he doesn't run this time. Stand in the middle.of the ring and fight like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    You got yourself a wager. we just need a reliable middle person. Someone who will take the money beforehand, take a little cut for themselves and then give the winner their take.

I got Golovkin will not be stopped straight up. Willing to wager up to $300 given the situation.
                    He can't be serious. Lol.

Comment

Shut up Delahoya you corrupted scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X