Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, you can't blame a fighter for eating enhanced meat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, you can't blame a fighter for eating enhanced meat.

People can go and buy food wherever it's legal to buy food. It's not like Canelo went to get some shady place.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. You can't discriminate him because he's mexican.

I don't think he's a clean athlete, as I have stated many times, but it's possible that he just ate enhanced meat.

It's not poisoned meat or whatever people say. It's enhanced meat, high quality, less fat and more lean, due to the clenbuterol drug. Probably more tasty as well.

He will be probably cleared and it's ok because it's reasonable.

You can say he was naive and stupid, but ultimately, can you really blame him?

It's also possible that he was taking clenbuterol during the off season to maintain muscle and burn fat, but at this point we can't know for sure.

the meat must be tainted in messico cause one time a latrino girl wanted to taste my meat knowing it was chemical free

Comment

Same **** different pile of shiatzzz. Dude was cheating, meat is just his out.

Comment

theres been contaminated meat in mexico for 7 years. either the boxer has taken clenbuterol or he has eaten the meat he knows is contaminated. lets not blame the fighter doe!!!!

Comment

Yeah I think that's how things are gonna play out anyways, the testing agency, the commission and the samctioning bodies will give him a pass and the fight will happen as planned and Canelo will probably win a close decision. I don't think Canelo should be crucified for the substance found in his blood especially if he got caught that far out of the fight, it might have helped him maintain a good muscle to fat percentage in the offseason but I don't think it will have much if any significant effect on how the he will fight in May. Just my opinion.

Comment

Mannnn.......

Comment

And to think, the Russians have been spending all this time trying to beat the system, when they could have just instructed their farmers to put the sh it in the food.

Meldonium in the water, clen in the cows, andro in the pigs... world champs, here we come

Comment

****ing Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  And to think, the Russians have been spending all this time trying to beat the system, when they could have just instructed their farmers to put the sh it in the food.

Meldonium in the water, clen in the cows, andro in the pigs... world champs, here we come
                  China and Mexico are ahead of the curve.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    China and Mexico are ahead of the curve.
                    They're on a PEDestal

Comment

Working...
                    X