Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hi Tech" Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia @ 135 lbs / 9 Stone 9: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko beats Mikey imo.

Comment

Told y'all. I don't think Mikey is as big a threat as people are making him out to be. No disrespect. He is a solid text book fighter, but I think Loma moves a bit too much and Mikey is a bit too stagnate sometimes. Easter had Mikey turning corners in there at points in the fight. I think if Loma can stay busy, he makes it a fight where Garcia would be down on the cards early

Comment

Mikey all the way. Loma has to be extra careful for him to win. While mikey just have to be himself and time Loma if an opportunity or a mistake present itselfs. And from what I saw Loma can be knocked down.

Comment

Easy win for Loma. I’d say 119-109

Comment

Well, we know MOST super fights go the distance.
            Who wins 7 rounds ? Even with a flash knockdown, guy who wins 7 rounds wins.
            I think Loma wins 7 rounds .

Comment

I just can't see any way that Mikey can outbox Lomachenko.

Comment

Mikey times him, gets his pattern down and plans to counter Loma's pivots. Mikey is boxing's version of Tim Duncan. Overlooked because his lack of flash but does everything else better than almost everyone

Comment

Hard fight to pik and cause Loma my man i have to go with Loma by decision in a war.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    I just can't see any way that Mikey can outbox Lomachenko.
                    It would be both a chess match and a blood bath.

Mikey would bring the fight to him in spots and force exchanges where Lomachenko looks to reset and reestablish. Can Lomachenko handle his power is the question, both will land on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Hard fight to pik and cause Loma my man i have to go with Loma by decision in a war.
                      No doubt it would be a war my dude, Mikey will make it one, and Lomachenko likes to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X