No announcement yet.

blame lubin not his management...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blame lubin not his management...

all im seeing is, 'the kid was rushed' 'poor management' 'he needed experience' 'it was too soon' (although a lot of people didnt say that before the fight)

Could it be that maybe he just wasnt good enough after all, and never will be?

He could have fought a few fringe level guys but he'd likely have still got knocked the **** out as soon as he got clipped when he fought charlo. It didnt look like a lack of experience to me, it looked like someone whos packing a biscuit chin.

The only way youll find out if someone is world level is by throwing them in there. Its sink or swim at the top level and now weve got a few answers about lubin.

Countless times weve seen fighters in there who look great against bums but cant handle it at the top level. Not every prospect is destined to be elite.

And if he wanted the fight it was his choice. Hes a 22 year old man lol, can make his own decisions.
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 10-15-2017, 09:41 AM.

A real ****ing man would go in there and beat up any fighter at any time. However I feel like he could've at least gotten up for the count and it was stopped a bit early.

Comment

Yea and gtfo with all this " rushed too soon " bullsht. How old were Hearns and Leonard when they faced off?

One is a grown azz man at the age of 22 and if you are not ready to take on the world at that stage, you were never meant to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        A real ****ing man would go in there and beat up any fighter at any time. However I feel like he could've at least gotten up for the count and it was stopped a bit early.

Comment

I picked charlo to win and lubin got caught no big deal it happens. He will be back but maybe not at that level

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            all im seeing is, 'the kid was rushed' 'poor management' 'he needed experience' 'it was too soon' (although a lot of people didnt say that before the fight)

Could it be that maybe he just wasnt good enough after all, and never will be?

He could have fought a few fringe level guys but he'd likely have still got knocked the **** out as soon as he got clipped when he fought charlo. It didnt look like a lack of experience to me, it looked like someone whos packing a biscuit chin.

The only way youll find out if someone is world level is by throwing them in there. Its sink or swim at the top level and now weve got a few answers about lubin.

Countless times weve seen fighters in there who look great against bums but cant handle it at the top level. Not every prospect is destined to be elite.

And if he wanted the fight it was his choice. Hes a 22 year old man lol, can make his own decisions.
            I agree with everything you just said except his chin. Anybody who gets hit cleanly with a shot like that with their head down that they didn't see coming at all would get dropped. You can tell by what happened when he was on the ground that the punch landed perfectly, look at how his arms and legs responded. He recovered right when the ref waived off the fight and he was already on his feet by the count of 6-7.

The man got caught cold in the 1st round with a punch he didn't see. Could have happened to anybody. It happened to Jack vs Derek Edwards and it's happened to other fighters as well. This is just an excuse to try to validate people's point of "inexperience" which although it is true (he is inexperience), I don't think it was a factor in how the fight ended.
            Last edited by lolpz; 10-15-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Lol the guys body was literally involuntarily paralysed. He tried with all his power to move and couldn't. You think he's gonna recover miraculously like Steven Segal in Hard To Kill

Comment

Early, he was doin the stanky leg on his backside.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Early, he was doin the stanky leg on his backside.
                  He was almost up at the 10 count.
                  Last edited by Vegemil; 10-15-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Lol the guys body was literally involuntarily paralysed. He tried with all his power to move and couldn't. You think he's gonna recover miraculously like Steven Segal in Hard To Kill
                    Watch it if the ref didn't call it off Lubin would've gotten on his feet by 10. Would've been unsteady but up.

Comment

Working...
                    X