Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezekiel Elliott: Woman beater, druggie, drunk, abortionist: GO COWBOYS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel Elliott: Woman beater, druggie, drunk, abortionist: GO COWBOYS!

This guy is fighting his 6 game suspension dropped on him by the NFL. His legal team is using the "Mike Tyson" defence ( you recall Tyson's lawyer said Mike was a sex addict, therefore he couldn't help himself from raping the Beauty Queen"_

Elliott's team released an interview given by Elliott, during which he admits:

1) he choked his GF because she liked "rough sex".
    2) used drugs and drank extensively while in college.
    3) had unprotected sex...got his GF pregnant, then
    4) paid for her abortion.
    5) Exposed a woman's breasts during a parade because he knew her...and had sex with her later.

I'm wondering how many millions of endorsements this guy is going to lose over his career.

OK before I get any feedback...using drugs and drinking in college is normal. But taken as a whole lifestyle, and knowing how conservative the Cowboys base in Texas is...well, it doesn't look good.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    This guy is fighting his 6 game suspension dropped on him by the NFL. His legal team is using the "Mike Tyson" defence ( you recall Tyson's lawyer said Mike was a sex addict, therefore he couldn't help himself from raping the Beauty Queen"_

Elliott's team released an interview given by Elliott, during which he admits:

1) he choked his GF because she liked "rough sex".
    2) used drugs and drank extensively while in college.
    3) had unprotected sex...got his GF pregnant, then
    4) paid for her abortion.
    5) Exposed a woman's breasts during a parade because he knew her...and had sex with her later.

I'm wondering how many millions of endorsements this guy is going to lose over his career.

OK before I get any feedback...using drugs and drinking in college is normal. But taken as a whole lifestyle, and knowing how conservative the Cowboys base in Texas is...well, it doesn't look good.
    If youve actually read through the transcripts then you easily tell that b1tch is lying thru her teeth, and even told her friends to lie to the police. She also told them her occupation is a sex slave, she just a wh0re

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      If youve actually read through the transcripts then you easily tell that b1tch is lying thru her teeth, and even told her friends to lie to the police. She also told them her occupation is a sex slave, she just a wh0re
      So it's her fault that he choked her? You're ok with beating on a woman if "she asks for it"? You'd be ok with him beating on your daughter?

Doesn't even cover his drug and alchohol use and paying for an abortion. Again...I'm not against during and alchohol use or paying for an abortion....I'm just wondering what his potential endorsements and conservative fan base will react.

Comment

So it's her fault that he choked her? You're ok with beating on a woman if "she asks for it"? You'd be ok with him beating on your daughter?

Doesn't even cover his drug and alchohol use and paying for an abortion. Again...I'm not against during and alchohol use or paying for an abortion....I'm just wondering what his potential endorsements and conservative fan base will react.
        Never read that choked, matter of fact Ive never read it anywhere. This chick told Elliott she would ruin his career, and threatened to release a sex tape of her and Elliott, and when the cops said they werent gonna make an arrest she literally laughed and said, "Im ****in all his teammates anyway". She is a pos, and anybody still defending her at this is white knighting to the fullest

Comment

Got a ****sexual vibe from him. I don't like the Cowboys either.

Comment

Don't always believe these women. They know they get the benefit of doubt and stand to make a lot of money. It happens all the time, even to guys who aren't famous

Comment

But some people believe everything they hear

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Never read that choked, matter of fact Ive never read it anywhere. This chick told Elliott she would ruin his career, and threatened to release a sex tape of her and Elliott, and when the cops said they werent gonna make an arrest she literally laughed and said, "Im ****in all his teammates anyway". She is a pos, and anybody still defending her at this is white knighting to the fullest
                Part of the transcript was in the Dallas paper today. He clearly answered the question "did you choke her" as Yes, I did.

I don't care if it was consensual, or even if she was a whore he picked up on the street.

Comment

I've always disliked Dalas Cowbiys.

Comment

Part of the transcript was in the Dallas paper today. He clearly answered the question "did you choke her" as Yes, I did.

I don't care if it was consensual, or even if she was a whore he picked up on the street.

Ol' boy, hold up! Some women enjoy a bit of a tight grip on their throats during the heights of sex. So don't make it seem like all choking is a bad thing. You just out of the loop, huh?

I don't know what happened in this incident though but some women are okay with a slight choke during the heights of love making.

Comment

Working...
                    X