Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My lady is doing God knows what tonight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lady is doing God knows what tonight..

Last edited by Syf; 01-22-2011, 08:02 PM.

just leave her if u dont trust her dawg.

then go to stip club

Comment

Originally posted by Syf
      yeah..

Thing is I have no proof of anything. So I'm thinkin maybe I have a trust complex that's not her fault. From previous hoes...u see.

But she ain't home.. So I can only wonder..

It makes me want to go look at random p u s s y, but not touch cuz I have no proof...
      oh trust me man i know what u feelin. pisses you off to the core man.

just talk with her about it and where she was. if you feel you cant trust her ya gotta re think things. i always had trust issues.

Comment

I'll bet she's sliding up and down some guys pole.

Comment

just listen to your heart. talk to her. your heart will guide you homie.

Comment

I just don't know

Comment

man, if you trust her, i guess you wouldn't even be ****ing with her. off of her. yes, yes you should go to the strip club.

Comment

sliding up and down on big meaty pole

Comment

Originally posted by Syf
                  yeah..

Thing is I have no proof of anything. So I'm thinkin maybe I have a trust complex that's not her fault. From previous hoes...u see.

But she ain't home.. So I can only wonder..

It makes me want to go look at random p u s s y, but not touch cuz I have no proof...
                  go to the strip club, not as a way to get back at her but more so as a confidence booster to help with the trust complex...i mean if you go to the strip club to get back at her your just going to create a bigger trust complex.

you should go to realize that there are chicks around the world willing to shake their **** in your face for a just few bucks. the whole atmosphere makes you appreciate what youve done for you gf a bit more and boosts your own confidence while at the same time downplaying physical attractiveness which emphasises that something more that you dont get at a strip club giving you a greater appreciation for what you have when you get home.

hell with the added confidence you could probly even pull off telling her that you went to a strip club, why you did it, and what you leaned about your realitionship from it. then from talking the whole thing out calmly you can figure out the whole situation disolve any trust issues and figure out exactally what you want to do possiably makeing the whole relation ship stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                    sliding up and down on big meaty pole
                    You feed off lamentation and grief don't you you despicable excuse for biological life form...

quit describing to me your lifestyle I ain't interested

Comment

Working...
                    X