Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest political superfan in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    I already owned you in your own thread and I didn't even try. I just used your own wacky posts against you.
    He's a troll, pointless to engage. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      He's a troll, pointless to engage. Move on.

You made the list, bud. You're the british guy who always changes his name.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Liberals are the only ones that red K you in a political debate. All the red Ks I get are from them and I am not even talking directly to them.

Like they say when you don't agree with a liberal they get derogatory, violent or they go after your grammar.
        lol, relax there buddy. Julia Slobberts is an alt bent on triggering people.

Comment

I would say go to the Trump stickied thread and see who has the most posts in it. The person with the most posts in that thread should probably be considered the biggest superfan.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Biggest Trump Superfans

1bad65
            Ghostofdempsey
            The British guy who always changes his name

Biggest liberal superfans

None really
            Me! Pro Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              lol, relax there buddy. Julia Slobberts is an alt bent on triggering people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I would say go to the Trump stickied thread and see who has the most posts in it. The person with the most posts in that thread should probably be considered the biggest superfan.

That's good thinking!

Comment

Why did I click on this stupid thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Biggest Trump Superfans

1bad65
                    Ghostofdempsey
                    The British guy who always changes his name

Biggest liberal superfans

None really
                    Where do I fit into this line up? After all I did create the now original Donald Trump Presidency thread in 2015. The thread was originally the Daily Donald; One stop thread for Donald's daily skewering. But Mods changed it. I am an OG Trump fan in the purist sense. However I've been in the Baltics all summer and have been MIA on the forums for a while

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Where do I fit into this line up? After all I did create the now original Donald Trump Presidency thread in 2015. The thread was originally the Daily Donald; One stop thread for Donald's daily skewering. But Mods changed it. I am an OG Trump fan in the purist sense. However I've been in the Baltics all summer and have been MIA on the forums for a while
                      I will have to get to know you a bit more before I judge you. I'm fair and impartial and won't judge without sufficient data.

Comment

Working...
                      X