No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Joshua Must Order Hearn To Make Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    He refused 50 Million to fight V.K .FACT ( CHECK )

He avoided a V.K rematch when the fight was forced on him with a mandatory position V.K won against Kirk Johnson .....we KNOW this bc Lewis TRIED getting a Tyson rematch and challenged RJJ AFTER his Vitali fight .FACT ( CHECK ) !

Lewis knew when to quit. It's not like he was in his prime, like Joshua is now. Like I said, he was at the tail end of his career and KNEW it was time to go. So to suggest that Lewis turning down $50 million to fight Vitali is the same as Joshua turning down $50 million to fight Wilder is wrong.

Comment

If wilder is so sure of winning he should also control his own career and sign when you win AJ will be running after you.. You ducked Whyte for 7M and went to fight Ortiz for 2M so with 15M vs Aj is a very golden opportunity Lewis should shut d f..up

Comment

>>>Jesus you must really believe you are king of the basements

hahahahaahahah now that was funny.
        King of the Basements
        hahahahahahhahahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Pre-steroid AJ looked so different in that photo. I thought it was Obama at first.
          Lol!..."Yes we can, yes we can!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Wilder was told it was next and the venue was cardif

As wilder stalled so long new dates had to be sourced

Wilder deserves no re match clause

This was all an act by him to use joshuas name
            disagree man. The contract did not have that info . It was only after that Hearn sent over a new contract with that info and that was after the Povetkin fight was signed. Also Hearn agreed to a rematch clause for both but again wilder gets a contract with no rematch. Whether you think he deserves one or not is irrelevant, Hearn promised him one. It would have been a hell of a lot easier if AJ would have accepted the 50 million offer, work out a few other details and sign. I mean the only reason or excuse he can come up with is he wants to fight in the U.K..Why did Hearn string is all along if they knew damn well they wouldn’t accept the offer ?

Comment

"Go order Eddie Hearn to make the fight with Deontay Wilder. Now is the moment when you must take charge of your own destiny. There is no question that it is Wilder who wants the fight and it is Wilder who wants to prove that he is the man in this new heavyweight era," Lewis told Jeff Powell of Daily Mail.

"He explained to me all the difficulties he is having with Anthony and Eddie, of how AJ is listening to Hearn. Deontay most definitely wants this fight more than any fight. Joshua said he would take fifty million dollars in a heart-beat but when that offer came he didn't accept. I would have taken fifty million quicker than a heart-beat and gone through with any fight. But I never ducked anyone.

"Bowe did everything he could to avoid fighting me but I forced the situation. I did so by ordering my manager Frank Maloney to go out and do whatever it took to make the fight. Yes or yes. No arguments. Then Riddick had to meet me or vacate. It comes to the point where the boxer has to take over from the manager or promoter as The Boss. Oscar De La Hoya and me were the first to take charge of our business. I took control of my destiny and opened up my chance for greatness. Anthony needs to do the same with Eddie."

there it is, right there

I totally understand what THEY are doing, and I understand why

fair enough

but don't go talking shht AJ, we had enough of that rubbish with Golovkin..... if you are not willing to fight Wilder now, then say so..... and stop attempting to blacken someones character to cover up your own inadequacies

and yep, Joshua is responsible..... the bottom line falls on him

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                disagree man. The contract did not have that info . It was only after that Hearn sent over a new contract with that info and that was after the Povetkin fight was signed. Also Hearn agreed to a rematch clause for both but again wilder gets a contract with no rematch. Whether you think he deserves one or not is irrelevant, Hearn promised him one. It would have been a hell of a lot easier if AJ would have accepted the 50 million offer, work out a few other details and sign. I mean the only reason or excuse he can come up with is he wants to fight in the U.K..Why did Hearn string is all along if they knew damn well they wouldn’t accept the offer ?

Urghh
                It was wilder stalling dude by not responding for 4 weeks and then stalling further

I think you need to read a timeline of what happened

Comment

and STILL, we got wankers running around trying to blame Wilder

fcuk this website is a children's playground at times

why the hell would you clowns NEED to do that lol ?

invested much ?

grow the fcuk up, seriously

I bet you are the same wankers who did it for Pac > Golovkin > and now Joshua

excuse-making muppets..... you know whats up

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Urghh
                    It was wilder stalling dude by not responding for 4 weeks and then stalling further

I think you need to read a timeline of what happened

p1ss off

good god, why the fcuk would you NEEEEEED to do that lol

Comment

• Joshua and Wilder both want to keep their belts and fight bums

Wilder and Josh both want to be called champ. It's a big thing for fighters to be called a champion. That is why both of these guys are avoiding each other and Cocaine Fury. Keep the belt is the motive and play games talking tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X