No announcement yet.

Garcia smart calling out Spence not Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    Sorry but Mikey will brutally KO Loma if they ever fight and I'm a fan of both guys. Lomachenko is not a lightweight, he's too small for that weight class.

Loma's team should advise him to drop back down to 130 or else they'll run the risk of ruining his greatness. 135 is not for him.
    I agree. He can fight Davis at 130 or 35.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I agree. He can fight Davis at 130 or 35.
      Yeah that's a good fight, I'm all for it.

Comment

Mikey beats Loma at 135 or 140, loses to Spence 10/10 times

Comment

Why call out Loma when Arum won’t make the fight it’s pointless

Comment

... Loma will return in December, at best...
            ... Spence was quoted as saying that Haymon is informed about the Mikey fight in November-December...

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              yeah and then he fought the guy you all said he was ducking straight after. such BS from brook man.....
              Ok? I didn’t say anything about him fighting Spence. It’s ******ed moving up like that with no shot to win vs such a bigger man. That really worked out well for brook didn’t it

Comment

Mikey rather gets flattened vs Spence than schooled vs the smaller Loma. After he loses to Spence he will claim that Loma has to come up in weight to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  Sorry but Mikey will brutally KO Loma if they ever fight and I'm a fan of both guys. Lomachenko is not a lightweight, he's too small for that weight class.

Loma's team should advise him to drop back down to 130 or else they'll run the risk of ruining his greatness. 135 is not for him.
                  Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                  Mikey would **** loma up bad. The man couldn’t even beat salido lol.
                  Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  This

I rather see Mikey fight Linares at the end of the year as Loma is recovering from his shoulder injury.
                  Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  Mikey beats Loma at 135 or 140, loses to Spence 10/10 times
                  Fangirl talk right here, try to be somewhat unbiased and have some common sense, oh damn thats too much to ask for huh?
                  Are you guys boxing fans or just some dumb fangirls?

Even oddsmakers have Garcia as a 1:2 underdog vs Loma and Loma a 3:1 favorite.

https://box.live/fights/lomachenko-vs-garcia/

Comment

We just saw a slightly faded Linares put Loma on his arse and fight him close.

Yet, I am supposed to believe Mikey, who has hurt and dropped bigger men, won't crucify Vasyl?

OK...

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Fangirl talk right here, try to be somewhat unbiased and have some common sense, oh damn thats too much to ask for huh?
                      Are you guys boxing fans or just some dumb fangirls?

Even oddsmakers have Garcia as a 1:2 underdog vs Loma and Loma a 3:1 favorite.

https://box.live/fights/lomachenko-vs-garcia/
                      They are called opinions you f4g muncher.

You seriously wanna play this game when you have GGG as your avi, and you accuse others of being fangirls? Bite the pillow my friend and don't open your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X