Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Deontay Wilder Would Knock Joshua Out in 3 Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 1 way to find out, if Wilder would only sign the contract.

Comment

OH NOOOOOOO! not another man involved heavily in the fight game that says wilder beats aj! i hope AJ doesnt read this stuff! we will never see the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        I’m a londoner so whilst I’d be more happy if AJ won, it wouldn’t bother me too much if Wilder did.

The only times where I think I’d want AJ to knock him for six is when I see/read some of these nauseous americans being emotional and biased.
        I’m a Londoner too, and I share your sentiments. They have an uncanny ability of making this fight really personal. Bless them they brought us the Kardashian’s I can’t be mad✌🏿

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Not sure why you're quoting me, but I'm a Joshua fan also. It's clear as day that they didn't want the fight next, and did everything to ensure it didn't happen next.

Why wouldn't anyone focus on his quotes and the $50m? That happened. Also, Wilder agreed to the offer for the fight to be next. It clearly wasn't going to be, so it would be silly to sign that now for a fight in April, when the landscape could've changed significantly. We're talking 9 months here.
          My bad bro I’ve been up all night policing all negative comments. We are outnumbered, these Wilderlites are coming for blood

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            AJ's response: You go train and fight him again!
            ......and I don't care what you think, I don't have to fight you and its the reason why I've made it so far in my career!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Lol ... I hear you AJ should have just stayed there because if an opponent feints and you move you are a pu$$y? ... got it

“The mobile slick Ortiz”...... I like your style bro, you keep bettering your last post

The young nimble long neck Ortiz
              Ortiz slicker than a can of canola oil. GayJ is stiffer than a statue in the freezer

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                OH NOOOOOOO! not another man involved heavily in the fight game that says wilder beats aj! i hope AJ doesnt read this stuff! we will never see the fight!
                You can copy and paste as much as you want and hold on to quotes from Cubans most likely still suffering from concussion However if we are just to focus on what we know for sure there is a contract already signed by Joshua that needs Wilders ink but instead you are celebrating a prediction an old PED cheat that just got knocked out by the fighter that surprise surprise he picks to win a fight against someone he would chop of his right arm to fight
                Last edited by Noelanthony; 07-21-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatic94 View Post
                  ortiz slicker than a can of canola oil. Gayj is stiffer than a statue in the freezer

Comment

Wilder would be a total fool to sign now for a fight almost a year in advance, being a flat fee. Yes, it is much more than he has made in the past, but so is $50 million plus PPV for Joshua.

Wilder agreed to the $15 million IF it was the next fight. Now Hearn says it was the WBA pressing them so they ran out of time. They had 24hrs? BS, as they signed about 2-3 weeks later. WBA would have gladly given an extension for a unification that would give undisputed status.

Hearn knows giving Wilder even a % of even 35-40 would be much greater than $15 mil in a fight that is likely to build until next year. If Wilder accepts a flat fee, he has absolutely no motivation to help promote the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      Johnson would just tell Ortiz to train and fight Wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X