Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder goes off on Joshua and Hearn fans on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats why u are near retirement age and begging someone like hearn for scraps, fear got u there p, oh the irony

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      SMH, Lol, I don't know how Wilder would let something so petty get to him?
      lets be fair wilder really don't have a lot of fans or followers and i think the star appeal and earning power of AJ have got to him.
      The ironic thing is wilder is not to slow to speak or write on social media talking absolute trash but when its aimed back at him even by joe public he reverts back to an alabama crackhead.
      Lack of inteligence plays a big part

Comment

When he posts like this he isn’t doing himself any favours. Just makes himself look jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          just wanted to chuck a cheese grater into the conversation lol

At Oscar's expense, it's always welcome. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            lets be fair wilder really don't have a lot of fans or followers and i think the star appeal and earning power of AJ have got to him.
            The ironic thing is wilder is not to slow to speak or write on social media talking absolute trash but when its aimed back at him even by joe public he reverts back to an alabama crackhead.
            Lack of inteligence plays a big part

Lol, it's just unheard of for me when a fighter argues with fans like that. Most just don't let it bother them. I'm just surprised to see Wilder like this.

Comment

Wilder's got that crazy streak..like fury. One of the things that makes him so dangerous & unpredictable.
              Its one of the things AJ & Hearn are fearful of

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                When he posts like this he isn’t doing himself any favours. Just makes himself look jealous.

Arguing with fans in public on social media going back and forth.

Yeah, that definitely isn't doing Wilder any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Just seen his tweet after, can see the trolling got to him, had to go meditate afterwards, lol https://mobile.twitter.com/BronzeBom...0709647360?p=v
                  😂 He is getting absolutely rinsed.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    😂 He is getting absolutely rinsed.
                    Like I said earlier in the thread, this being American forum skews things, makes it look like the fanbases are evenly matched. Get on social media though where the Matchroom/Joshua crew hang out, youre heading for an onslaught, outnumbered 10 to 1.

Comment

I like the baby doing pushups lol. I think Wilder should fight TYSON FURY to make the fight with Joshua even bigger in England, and to shut off that escape route for Joshua as we now know he is going to use them all up.

Comment

Working...
                      X