No announcement yet.

Russian FA Bans Black Footballer For Reacting To Racist Chants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    So people can't highlight racism because there are more serious matters?
    You don't play the idealist or lecture other countries when you let things like these happen on your soil.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Are you seriously meaning to tell me you believe Ukraine is any less prejudice? I mean it's one thing to have an never ending hate for Russia but to pretend Ukraine is some sort of gay rights accepting, interracial marriage loving, non prejudice country is ridiculous.
      Yes actually, Ukraine is statistically less prejudice. It is often the country of choice for foreign students for that reason.

Africans get beat on the Moscow subway on the daily, not the case in Kyiv for example.

Sure Ukraine has a long way to go to, but its without a doubt a more tolerant state than Russia, and maybe even Poland (my Polish friends tell me all the time of how bad Poland actually is in terms of tolerance of other peoples)

They actually had a gay parade in the capital city where the police protected those taking part in it. I believe it was the first post soviet state to have this happen.

Russia has massive Neo-Nazi parades around the country on the regular, its a huge movement there. Ukraine has them, but they pale in comparison to the Nazi movements in Italy or Russia.

In Moscow people get attacked for speaking Ukrainian for ****s sake...

Believe me, both countries are f1cked, but you're the one that dragged Ukraine into this
      ==========================

THE LEAST RACIALLY TOLERANT COUNTRIES

20 - 39.9%
      France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Zambia, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Hong Kong

THE MOST TOLERANT COUNTRIES

0 to 4.9%
      United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand

10 - 14.9%
      Finland, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia

15 - 19.9%
      Venezuela, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Russia, China

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3gvy9f5gt
      Last edited by Banderivets; 07-25-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
        You don't play the idealist or lecture other countries when you let things like these happen on your soil.
        I'll do what I want. Sorry it upsets you to the point where you have to defend racists.

Comment

Working...
        X